The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New YouTube channel discovered that I would like to share.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 10, 2022
Hello there fellow humans. I recently discovered this small YouTube channel called CEO Enterpreneur.
In my opinion provides solid advice for someone just starting out in business.
Because of the fact that he focuses a lot on processes and systems, his channel is not as sexy as the other big ones.
That being said, I honestly believe that his advice is quite solid (at least the business books he proposed were top).
Please feel free to check him out. You may start with this video here .
Please let me know what you think.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am not in anyway affiliated with this guy, just trying to provide value for people starting out.
I believe that many of you, who are far ahead on the enterpreneurship journey, will not find hs advise that groundbreaking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am not in anyway affiliated with this guy, just trying to provide value for people starting out.
I believe that many of you, who are far ahead on the enterpreneurship journey, will not find hs advise that groundbreaking.

I want to believe you. I want to believe that your second thread about another guru is just you wanting to be a good guy.

What if I told you this is what I actually do for a living? By asking relatively dumb questions people argue and dig into the bottom of things.

But you said this. So I can't help but wonder if you aren't just a clever forum spammer.

If you aren't a forum spammer, can you tell us more about yourself? What do you do for a living? Do you have a biz going? You've said you are a project manager, what kinds of projects?

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 10, 2022
I want to believe you. I want to believe that your second thread about another guru is just you wanting to be a good guy.

But you said this. So I can't help but wonder if you aren't just a clever forum spammer.

If you aren't a forum spammer, can you tell us more about yourself? What do you do for a living? Do you have a biz going? You've said you are a project manager, what kinds of projects?
I do Finance/ Accounting/ ERP related projects at an international bicycle company located in the Netherlads. As I said I am not affiliated with this guy. I do not have a biz going yet. I am working on launching a brick and mortar product begining next year as a solopreneur.

AnNvr

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 5, 2021
Australia
I might be biased but I don''t get this:
Screenshot 2022-11-30 215352.pngIf you scale multiple seven-figure businesses, advised country ministers and so forth.. why are you on YT selling programs?
Why not? for the reasons you claim: built enough wealth to live don't bother selling coach programs on YT, unless you aim to acquire relevant stakes of businesses in return of strategic leverage of grow (like Alex Hormozi) but it does not seem the target of this guy.

Then the catastrophic fashion is unclear. What does that even mean? How did he lost seven figures profits?

Curious and welcome to be proven wrong, but bro-marketers awareness is never enough nowadays.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 10, 2022
I agree the it all seems quite unclear. Apparently he has a consultancy company selling services for businesses making 6 figures plus revenue. About why being on YouTube selling programs I would think that maybe you still need to keep yourself occupied even though you have made enough money (maybe I am naive but who knows what the true intentiobs are)

AnNvr

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 5, 2021
Australia
May I suggest you to dig the rabbit hole when it comes to gurus? I usually dissect this way:

Search the guru name + "genuine" and then guru name + "scam"
(don't stop searching at the first page or two).

Did he create successful people through its program? Are these testimonials genuine?

To me he looks having all the ingredients of the perfect bro-marketer: charmy smile, eloquent speech, pumped intro of himself reaching the sky to then falling apart because fake humbleness it's still an effective tactics to catch attention, promo of a free cookie which might be the usual landing page for a loop that carry you to the real purpose: buy the program for big bucks.

Look, Grant Cardone and Robert Kiyosaki made a school on this the past 20 years.

Be aware

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.