jasonbourne
PARKED
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2013
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hi guys,
I am thinking about a solution for group gifting, solving the problem that just few people know what their friends, relatives etc. really want to own.
There's a pretty good solution for that in Germany, where I am from, and I didn't found a comparable solution in the US market so far. This is where I need feedback from you guys, to get more insights in the US market.
The idea in brief:
Offer a single use prepaid credit card (Mastercard or Visa), that can be loaded by every person want to give.
The prepaid credit card has a few advantages compared to the regular coupon:
1. It can be used at any store
2. can be used online and offline
3. is better than just give money, because the prepaid credit card will come in a nice box, with some goodies etc. - so it's a real present you can bring to the wedding/birthday party and hand over.
4. givers can be informed when and for what their gift has been used (because you get the prepaid credit card data)
Here are the questions I have about:
1. Do you know a product like this available in the US?
2. Can you imagine, people will use this product?
3. Please tell me anything about the group gifting market
4. What's your opinion on that idea?
Thank's for reading, I hope you give me some feedback!
I am thinking about a solution for group gifting, solving the problem that just few people know what their friends, relatives etc. really want to own.
There's a pretty good solution for that in Germany, where I am from, and I didn't found a comparable solution in the US market so far. This is where I need feedback from you guys, to get more insights in the US market.
The idea in brief:
Offer a single use prepaid credit card (Mastercard or Visa), that can be loaded by every person want to give.
The prepaid credit card has a few advantages compared to the regular coupon:
1. It can be used at any store
2. can be used online and offline
3. is better than just give money, because the prepaid credit card will come in a nice box, with some goodies etc. - so it's a real present you can bring to the wedding/birthday party and hand over.
4. givers can be informed when and for what their gift has been used (because you get the prepaid credit card data)
Here are the questions I have about:
1. Do you know a product like this available in the US?
2. Can you imagine, people will use this product?
3. Please tell me anything about the group gifting market
4. What's your opinion on that idea?
Thank's for reading, I hope you give me some feedback!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
