I'm just looking for advice here. I had to find alternative solutions since the main gift will arrive a little bit late (not before November 13th, which is already 4 days too late).
I already own Unscripted . I stopped reading it when I saw that TMF preorders (FR QC version) were slightly delayed, or perhaps I just read the date wrong at first. I'm thinking of giving her Unscripted to make up for it, but the delivery man brought it up slightly used (corners were roughed up) and it's also in English. I know my girlfriend is not too fond of English books yet, but she's working on it.
I've been telling her about some AdWords stuff lately, but I never mentioned that I was doing active campaigns for her business nor how much I was spending. I plan on having spent (or invested) at least $100 before November 9th, which is her birthday. I just think it sucks as a present: "Hey, I spent $100 on AdWords for you! But I still haven't got it optimized quite yet! Here's an English book that will change your life !"
I've already been supporting her business by paying in full for the rent, electricity and Internet bill (which we used to split) for the last year. I'm running short of ideas and I know she'd love things related to her business, which is web marketing and social media oriented.
Anyone knows great courses related to FB Ads ? She might enjoy that. I gave her a few UDemy courses on that topic in the past but they didn't give great results for her in the end.
If you have ANY ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance for reading through my rambling.
I already own Unscripted . I stopped reading it when I saw that TMF preorders (FR QC version) were slightly delayed, or perhaps I just read the date wrong at first. I'm thinking of giving her Unscripted to make up for it, but the delivery man brought it up slightly used (corners were roughed up) and it's also in English. I know my girlfriend is not too fond of English books yet, but she's working on it.
I've been telling her about some AdWords stuff lately, but I never mentioned that I was doing active campaigns for her business nor how much I was spending. I plan on having spent (or invested) at least $100 before November 9th, which is her birthday. I just think it sucks as a present: "Hey, I spent $100 on AdWords for you! But I still haven't got it optimized quite yet! Here's an English book that will change your life !"
I've already been supporting her business by paying in full for the rent, electricity and Internet bill (which we used to split) for the last year. I'm running short of ideas and I know she'd love things related to her business, which is web marketing and social media oriented.
Anyone knows great courses related to FB Ads ? She might enjoy that. I gave her a few UDemy courses on that topic in the past but they didn't give great results for her in the end.
If you have ANY ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance for reading through my rambling.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
