The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ThomasMSC

PARKED
Jul 25, 2020
United States
Hey all,

Recently finished The Millionaire FASTLANE and I have to say that the book was one of the most captivating and enlightening that I have ever read on the subject of entrepreneurship and obtaining financial freedom. In all honesty, because of MJ's lessons and examples throughout the book, especially of being stuck on the slowlane, I feel changed as an individual and now have a more clear path towards "creating value" in a future business. I am greatly appreciative and excited to have this opportunity to continue to develop ideas with like-minded individuals after reading the book who share the same passion for building a better life and jumping into the FASTLANE.

Where I am now: I am 35 and currently work as a health care administrator in a government organization. I love my job as I am able to utilize skills learned through years of experience and education, while also being constantly challenged to learn new skills and face a variety of challenges on a daily basis. Another plus of the career is that I am also able to teach others the skills I have obtained through years of managerial and international experience which gives me a great sense of satisfaction that I am able to "pay it forward" wherever and whenever possible. Yet, although I gain a tremendous amount of satisfaction from my job, it is still a "job." It was only after reading FASTLANE that I realized that I would never obtain financial freedom doing what I am currently doing, and that I could actually pursue my passion of creating a business based on my love of history that would create value for potentially millions of people who share the same love. The next step is to take the ideas my wife and I have written down on paper and apply them to our real-world online business.

Ultimately, I am encouraged that through this forum I am able to provide insight to others seeking ideas and motivation in similar projects. At the same time, I hope to also gain further direction and guidance from like-minded individuals and professionals on the path to financial freedom.

Thank you all for reading!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom