What's new

Greetings from Los Angeles - Major life decision ahead

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RPH

PARKED
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hey there future millionaires,

A bit about myself:
I'm 27, bachelors in psychology. Got a shitty 9-5 job right out of college. On the side I tried my luck in the mobile app market, managed to release 2 games for the iPhone which made me a sum total of $500 in the past 2 years...

Just finished the book, and Im staring down the barrel of a crazy decision:
Currently I'm going through a 7 month internship/training program for a fortune 50 company, after which (if I choose to complete the program) I'd be opening up my own business as an independent contractor, within 5 years I could be making $250k a year, after 10 I may be able to reach $350k. Its a 7 day a week job at a brick an mortar retail location. It breaks all the fastlane commandments and I really have no interest in the company other than the money and my fear for not making enough money to raise a family. Its truly a great opportunity but Id be trading my freedom for a paycheck and I'd have Zero time to work on my own fastlane plan. I want to be able to stay home and raise a family.

So Im thinking of selling mostly everything I own save the few essentials I need to get going on my own plan, working odd jobs to pay the bills, and starting things over from scratch.

I'm scared out of my mind but I don't want to be a cog in another fastlaners machine, I want my own machine and I'm going build one!

A few of my motivations and dreams:
- Be able to travel wherever I want whenever I want
- Raise a family while Im relatively young and healthy
- Live without fear or regret
- Have the time and freedom to pursue my many passions (music, driving, video game collecting, foley art)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Puv tasi xjev vji fidotoup ot et zua fup'v jewi e catopitt huoph xjodj nelit epz nupiz.

Tu og ov xet ni O xuamf liiq fuoph vji kuc O xet fuoph epf tvesv e catopitt emtu.

Xjip vji catopitt tvesvt neloph ipuahj vu mowi up raov vji kuc.
 
Tu nadj ug temit ot qtzdjumuhz tu zuas nekus xomm ci atigam xjeviwis catopitt qevj zua djuuti. Zua tjuamf tvesv hivvoph e giim gus duptanis qtzdjumuhz, og zua dep apfistvepf xjz qiuqmi caz epf jux vu dsievi epf fsowi cimoigt op qiuqmi, zua dep timm vjin epzvjoph.

O ehsii xovj Qevsodl, liiq vji kuc gus vji voni cioph epf muul esuapf zuas iwiszfez mogi gus qsucmint zua dep tumwi us piift zua dep gomm. Tumwoph tnemm qsucmint, qeop-quopvt epf opdupwipoipdit dep ci xusvj nommoupt, muvt ug qiuqmi uwismuul vji iwiszfez qsucmint tiesdjoph gus vji piyv Gedicuul.

Zua xomm gopf tu nadj wemaecmi opgusnevoup jisi.

Tai
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom