The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from latin america

mrnana25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 12, 2024
Hello dears, I am from Uruguay and I am 30 years old. First of all, let me tell you that I used the translator, sorry for that, my English is not bad but it could take a long time to write something like that and it probably won't be the same way.
To give a brief description of me, I come from a traditional background, a mother who sent me to university, I graduated and then got a master's degree. I also took conventional jobs that were well regarded by society (not by me), I never felt good about working 8 hours for someone else and knowing that at 63 years old (at least in my country) you can retire earning USD 700 a month.
I always wanted to do something else on my own but I never knew how to get off the ground, today my job gave me tools to do the same thing I do in my company but for myself, and that is what we started doing with a co-worker, in For three months I left my job and returned to my hometown to work fewer hours in a family member's company and thus be able to invest time in the company that my partner and I want to do. A while ago I was on reddit reading the forum and someone who seemed interesting and who knew what he was talking about recommended the book "Unscripted " I looked for it but it is not in my language (Spanish) so I saw that M.J DEMARCO's book was in Spanish and I found The Millionaire Fastlane so I started reading it yesterday and I found that it was commenting on this forum, that's why I'm here. I send you greetings from my small country and I hope to be able to learn with you on this path!
Long live everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...