The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Greece

ftsch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jan 20, 2019
Greeting to everyone from Greece! Glad to found you here. I am finishing the fastline ( a have some hours left in audiable) . I have to say i really like the truth behind the book. I started 1 year ago in e-commerce business, currently i am doing Amazon FBA and i support it as a bartender as well and i am grinding my way up. I am 27 Years old with a goal to reach a really good automated income by the time of 30!
Cheers to everybody!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Greeting to everyone from Greece! Glad to found you here. I am finishing the fastline ( a have some hours left in audiable) . I have to say i really like the truth behind the book. I started 1 year ago in e-commerce business, currently i am doing Amazon FBA and i support it as a bartender as well and i am grinding my way up. I am 27 Years old with a goal to reach a really good automated income by the time of 30!
Cheers to everybody!

Hello from Athens! Καλησπέρα! You should also read Unscripted ! and also take lots of notes! :)

ftsch

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
450%
Jan 20, 2019
Hello from Athens! Καλησπέρα! You should also read Unscripted ! and also take lots of notes! :)
Hello Bilkar
I am happy to see Greek people around here :) What brought you here?
What I just finished Unscripted . It took me around 10 days as it was a very big audiobook but I loved it! Truth explosion!
Where are you based in Athens?

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
Καλησπέρα/ greetings all :)

Lovely seing some Greeks joining the forum :)

Bryaninbangkok

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 4, 2018
Bangkok
My top manager is Greek, is the fastlane available in Greek? I am trying to teach him many things to improve him constantly, I'm trying to get it in his main language because his English isnt so strong, I've already got him in the fastlane, but I want him to excel and understand it more.

Skroytz

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Dec 6, 2020
Καλησπέρες και από εμένα ! Can you share with us some information about how you start Amazon FBA in Greece ? If you are available i wanted to talk either here or on instagram , facebook etc !
Thank you in advance from athens :D

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria