The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings from Greece

ftsch

New Contributor
Jan 20, 2019
Greeting to everyone from Greece! Glad to found you here. I am finishing the fastline ( a have some hours left in audiable) . I have to say i really like the truth behind the book. I started 1 year ago in e-commerce business, currently i am doing Amazon FBA and i support it as a bartender as well and i am grinding my way up. I am 27 Years old with a goal to reach a really good automated income by the time of 30!
Cheers to everybody!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

bilkar1985

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Greeting to everyone from Greece! Glad to found you here. I am finishing the fastline ( a have some hours left in audiable) . I have to say i really like the truth behind the book. I started 1 year ago in e-commerce business, currently i am doing Amazon FBA and i support it as a bartender as well and i am grinding my way up. I am 27 Years old with a goal to reach a really good automated income by the time of 30!
Cheers to everybody!
Hello from Athens! Καλησπέρα! You should also read Unscripted! and also take lots of notes! :)

OP
OP
ftsch

ftsch

New Contributor
Jan 20, 2019
Hello from Athens! Καλησπέρα! You should also read Unscripted! and also take lots of notes! :)
Hello Bilkar
I am happy to see Greek people around here :) What brought you here?
What I just finished Unscripted. It took me around 10 days as it was a very big audiobook but I loved it! Truth explosion!
Where are you based in Athens?

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 26, 2012
Καλησπέρα/ greetings all :)

Lovely seing some Greeks joining the forum :)

Bryaninbangkok

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 4, 2018
Bangkok
My top manager is Greek, is the fastlane available in Greek? I am trying to teach him many things to improve him constantly, I'm trying to get it in his main language because his English isnt so strong, I've already got him in the fastlane, but I want him to excel and understand it more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom