The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Germany

Lysinda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 21, 2018
Germany
(I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Hey! :)

I'm 19 years old and originally intended to take a break from school before going to university, but someone recommended The Millionaire Fastlane to me and while I used to think that money and companies are mostly evil, I was interested in financial freedom, so I read it. And now I'm reading Unscripted . Both books completely changed my mind about money and entrepreneurship. Unscripted might even be the best book I've ever read. Amazing job, MJ!

Right now I just have a very small job and luckily a lot of free time. I'm getting asked what kind of job I wanna have later at least once a week which is always a little awkward, because no one would understand that I don't wanna have a job at all. I'm telling most people that I'm not sure yet which they'll understand. Only my family and friends know that I wanna start a business and they're supporting me, even though it seems unrealistic to them. That's the reason why I joined this forum - to find like-minded people who understand my journey and from whom I can learn. It's easier to follow a path when you know people who tell you that you're on the right way. Sometimes I feel a little lost when everyone is telling me to go to university, get a good degree, and find a nice job. While university isn't so bad and expensive in Germany, there's no way that I'm gonna waste most of my life in a typical job.

Three days ago, I talked to a friend and spotted a need, a market gap, which is why I decided that it's finally time to join the forum. I'm sure that my idea has great potential and if I can get everything the way I want it to be, it would fulfill all of the commandments. I know that the way won't be easy, but it's definitely possible. I'm excited for everything that will come. I'm looking forward to a lot of growth, experience and making the world a little better.

That's all for now. I wish you a nice day, evening, or whatever time it is :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Welcome to the forum Lysinda, great to have you here.

And good thing you have an idea, since you've read both books just remember, if entrepreneurship were a game of chess you idea would be a pawn while the action you take to make your idea a reality is your queen.

Get after it!:smile:

Lysinda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 21, 2018
Germany
Welcome to the forum Lysinda, great to have you here.

And good thing you have an idea, since you've read both books just remember, if entrepreneurship were a game of chess you idea would be a pawn while the action you take to make your idea a reality is your queen.

Get after it!:smile:

Thank you, I'm keeping that in mind! I already had a few other ideas before this one (just ideas, haven't done anything with them), but the one I've chosen is clearly the best. And of course I'll also remember that you have to put everything you can into one project (monogamy vs. polygamy), which is why I'll forget about other ideas for now and instead focus 100% on what I planned to do :)

Dustinaitis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 8, 2018
(I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Hey! :)

I'm 19 years old and originally intended to take a break from school before going to university, but someone recommended The Millionaire Fastlane to me and while I used to think that money and companies are mostly evil, I was interested in financial freedom, so I read it. And now I'm reading Unscripted . Both books completely changed my mind about money and entrepreneurship. Unscripted might even be the best book I've ever read. Amazing job, MJ!

Right now I just have a very small job and luckily a lot of free time. I'm getting asked what kind of job I wanna have later at least once a week which is always a little awkward, because no one would understand that I don't wanna have a job at all. I'm telling most people that I'm not sure yet which they'll understand. Only my family and friends know that I wanna start a business and they're supporting me, even though it seems unrealistic to them. That's the reason why I joined this forum - to find like-minded people who understand my journey and from whom I can learn. It's easier to follow a path when you know people who tell you that you're on the right way. Sometimes I feel a little lost when everyone is telling me to go to university, get a good degree, and find a nice job. While university isn't so bad and expensive in Germany, there's no way that I'm gonna waste most of my life in a typical job.

Three days ago, I talked to a friend and spotted a need, a market gap, which is why I decided that it's finally time to join the forum. I'm sure that my idea has great potential and if I can get everything the way I want it to be, it would fulfill all of the commandments. I know that the way won't be easy, but it's definitely possible. I'm excited for everything that will come. I'm looking forward to a lot of growth, experience and making the world a little better.

That's all for now. I wish you a nice day, evening, or whatever time it is :)

Welcome to the Forum, I'm from Germany as well.
Wish you success with your idea/journey.

Bennu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Apr 19, 2018
Guten Tag! You are so lucky to have found that book and this forum at age 19! Don't listen to anyone who doesn't get it, no matter how close they are. Let your results prove you right!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lysinda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 21, 2018
Germany
Guten Tag! You are so lucky to have found that book and this forum at age 19! Don't listen to anyone who doesn't get it, no matter how close they are. Let your results prove you right!
Yep, I'm really glad that I found it so early :smile:
So far I haven't achieved anything, but I started working on it. Still a looong way to go though... Trying to do it step by step, not worrying too much about things that are far way in the future and might never happen :)

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

Lysinda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 21, 2018
Germany
wilkommen.
Welcome to the forum! Cheers!
Thank you as well! :smile:
People are so fixated on getting a job that all other things seem so unrealistic to them , their mind goes numb if someone starts talking about business.

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah. When I told my mom that I'm gonna start a businnes, she literally said "But that's not a job". Her argument is that I need high education and a good career in order to find a job later in life - because no one wants to hire someone without any qualifications. Living my life based on trying to get a nice looking curriculum vitae? No thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...