The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Germany

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
Hey fellow readers, my name is Nils, 17 years old guy from Germany.

At the moment I am a few weeks away from getting my A-levels and plan on studying. However, after reading, observing and thinking about my future it became clear that by following this path I will most likely not live the life that I desire. For that to happen I need to live and work the fastlane and with todays registration on this forum, the first step is taken (except for reading and gathering knowledge but you know what I mean). After completing grammar school, I am going to launch my business experiment.
I am open to discussions and chats, so feel free to message me.

Happy to be here,
Nils

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015

At the moment I am a few weeks away from getting my A-levels and plan on studying. However, after reading, observing and thinking about my future it became clear that by following this path I will most likely not live the life that I desire. For that to happen I need to live and work the fastlane and with todays registration on this forum, the first step is taken (except for reading and gathering knowledge but you know what I mean). After completing grammar school, I am going to launch my business experiment.

Happy to be here,
Nils

As Karen points out above, many (including myself :) ) will envy you starting so young. Just remember to keep an open, growth minded attitude and welcome failure as a learning process, and you'll be fine.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Welcome! My first suggestion would be to not use your real name on this forum, or anywhere else on the internet :).

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
A warm welcome from a fellow German.
Getting started early is something many will envy you for.
Consistency wins the race.

Have an awesome journey!

PS: Do you know Gerald Hörhan?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do indeed know him. Investment punk was a great read and I could really take some valuable information from it. Would love to meet him in person. Another great entrepreneur is Kris Stelljes imo watch some of his videos if you can.

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
As Karen points out above, many (including myself :) ) will envy you starting so young. Just remember to keep an open, growth minded attitude and welcome failure as a learning process, and you'll be fine.
Thanks oyu for the advice, I am working on that.
I think the earlier one starts, the more time and passion one can develope over time.

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
Welcome! My first suggestion would be to not use your real name on this forum, or anywhere else on the internet :).
Since I am not involved in social media (no fb insta or snapchat) I think it is OK to use my name here but I can certainly see your point and you are probably right. Cant change it anymore now so I have to deal with it anyway.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Hey m8, Im from the Saarland and you?

I'm from Munich.

Since I am not involved in social media (no fb insta or snapchat) I think it is OK to use my name here but I can certainly see your point and you are probably right. Cant change it anymore now so I have to deal with it anyway.

You can use the contact button at the bottom to request a name change I think.

swankynay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 30, 2016
Germany
Nice to see some Germans here.

Where about in Germany are you from?

Hope you enjoy the Forum as much as i do.

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
Nice to see some Germans here.

Where about in Germany are you from?

Hope you enjoy the Forum as much as i do.
Hey nick.
There seem to be a lot of germans here which is nice indeed. As mentioned I am from Saarland, what about you?
Having spend some hours browsing the forum, I already appreciate the people and the knowledge present here.
Cheers

swankynay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 30, 2016
Germany
Hey nick.
There seem to be a lot of germans here which is nice indeed. As mentioned I am from Saarland, what about you?
Having spend some hours browsing the forum, I already appreciate the people and the knowledge present here.
Cheers

Oops, just saw your post now, sorry for double asking. I'm from the "Niederrhein", near Cologne and Dusseldorf.

NFT

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 14, 2017
Germany
Oops, just saw your post now, sorry for double asking. I'm from the "Niederrhein", near Cologne and Dusseldorf.
Have some relatives living in the Ruhrgebiet, many more freetime activities than where I live.
You seem to be quite young as well, are you already doing business?

swankynay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 30, 2016
Germany
Have some relatives living in the Ruhrgebiet, many more freetime activities than where I live.
You seem to be quite young as well, are you already doing business?

I startet a it/webdesign service in november 2016.
Yeah... not that much todo in my area aswell.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City

Happy to be here,
Nils
Welcome to the Forum, @NFT! There are a lot of fantastic people here. You're in the right place.

Anthony

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
There seem to be a lot of germans here which is nice indeed.

This obviously says something about the entrepreneur spirit of Germans, same with Polish dudes here.

Maybe it's just coincidence, but the economic status of a country is proportional with the amount of active members here coming from that country. :smile:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...