- Joined
- Sep 23, 2011
- Messages
- 156
Rep Bank
$265
$265
User Power: 22%
Just a short message to introduce myself.
I am a Dutch guy transferred to Northern Italy for family reasons (Italian wife
. The reason I am here is that I am terrified by the fact that I have to work until the age of 65 and then realize there is no pension to retire. So I need to create my own alternative.
As part of taking full responsability for my actions, I have set out a plan te get me out of the ratrace. This plan will take several years, as people normally over-estimate what they can do in 1 year, but under-estimate what they can do in 3 - 5 years.
The vehicle of my choice is the forex market. I have been learning for a while now and have created my own system. I just started to test the system on a demo account, but I will post my progress in the correct forum.
I will set-up a live account, so that when I have finalized my testing and am happy with the results, I am able to switch over and move full speed ahead to build my financial empire !!
Greetings and a great weekend to all.
Udine
I am a Dutch guy transferred to Northern Italy for family reasons (Italian wife
As part of taking full responsability for my actions, I have set out a plan te get me out of the ratrace. This plan will take several years, as people normally over-estimate what they can do in 1 year, but under-estimate what they can do in 3 - 5 years.
The vehicle of my choice is the forex market. I have been learning for a while now and have created my own system. I just started to test the system on a demo account, but I will post my progress in the correct forum.
I will set-up a live account, so that when I have finalized my testing and am happy with the results, I am able to switch over and move full speed ahead to build my financial empire !!
Greetings and a great weekend to all.
Udine
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
