The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from a Dutch guy in Northern Italy

Udine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Sep 23, 2011
Just a short message to introduce myself.

I am a Dutch guy transferred to Northern Italy for family reasons (Italian wife ;). The reason I am here is that I am terrified by the fact that I have to work until the age of 65 and then realize there is no pension to retire. So I need to create my own alternative.

As part of taking full responsability for my actions, I have set out a plan te get me out of the ratrace. This plan will take several years, as people normally over-estimate what they can do in 1 year, but under-estimate what they can do in 3 - 5 years.

The vehicle of my choice is the forex market. I have been learning for a while now and have created my own system. I just started to test the system on a demo account, but I will post my progress in the correct forum.

I will set-up a live account, so that when I have finalized my testing and am happy with the results, I am able to switch over and move full speed ahead to build my financial empire !!

Greetings and a great weekend to all.

Udine

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...