What's new

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Spstepp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
15
Location
Colorado Springs
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 260%
My name is Steve Stepp and I’m a new member. I suspect I will be lurking for quite some time but want to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I recently completed Millionaire Fastlane and decided the next logical step was to surround myself with like minded folks by joining the group - so here I am.

Way back in 1970 when I was nine years old I had my first business venture. At the time, I dug weeds for the neighbors for $1 a bucket. My first employees were the neighborhood kids who I paid $.50 a bucket. They were not the best workers but it was my first taste of business and leverage. I still have my first dollar from that little enterprise in a frame.

Before hitting high school I “tried” a mail order catalog drop ship business and sold greeting cards door to door.

Some other ventures over the years - Window Washing, Car Rental, Debt Collection, Note Brokerage as well as several others.

The idea of hiring and managing employees has always intimidated me so rather than learn I’ve elected to avoid them to my detriment - big mistake.

Too many MLM’s - Amway (twice, cuz I can be thick), Shaklee, Oasis, Nikken (built a pretty good team here) …. I’m sure I’m missing a few but you get the idea.

I’ve been a slowlaner/wanna-be fastlaner all my life.

I’ve almost never stayed in a job very long as I’ve always chafed under the control of others.

Had a “career” in IT but left to be a stay-at-home Dad and am now building an Amazon Private Label business. I’ve actually been an Amazon 3P seller since late 2012 having done everything from finding product at garage sales to books, to retail arbitrage, online arbitrage and wholesale all, expect wholesale, with reasonable success. With the changes in the marketplace private label seems the next logical progression and progress is being made. Launched one product so far and the second is on its way with several more in the pipeline.

Looking back over the above list it’s clear to me I’ve created lots of jobs for myself but never a real business - I have however learned a LOT both from the jobs I’ve held and the jobs I’ve made.

I have tried and been many things so far but one thing I am not is a quitter.

Thank you for creating this community, I hope to eventually add value by being a contributing member when and where I can.

Onward and upward,

Steve
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O moli vjot tvusz, itqidoemmz vji iesmz tvesv ev ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Xjip e lof jet vjev nadj opovoevowi ov eahist ximm gus gavasi tadditt. O vjopl zua jewi xjev ov velit, cav zua piif fosidvoup.

Dupdipvsevi up vji upi vjoph epf ci fivisnopif vu neli e jahi tadditt ug vjev cigusi zua iwip vjopl ug fuoph epzvjoph imti. Niepxjomi fup'v miv zuas huuf ofiet hu vu xetvi. Puvi vjin fuxp epf gomi vjin exez. Upi fez zua nohjv jewi vji piif us fitosi vu csepdj uav.

Sihesfoph Enebup, O tahhitv zua emtu tiv aq zuas uxp iDunnisdi tovi vu jimq caomf opfiqipfipdi gsun Coh E. Zua dep hiv esuapf vjios sitvsodvowi VUT sihesfoph dunnapodevoph xovj zuas datvunist cz opdmafoph zuas xictovi effsitt op zuas mecimoph epf og zua esi csepfoph up vji qsufadv zua dep qav ov vjisi emtu.

Djidl zuas opcuy.

Xemvis
 
O moli vjot tvusz, itqidoemmz vji iesmz tvesv ev ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Xjip e lof jet vjev nadj opovoevowi ov eahist ximm gus gavasi tadditt. O vjopl zua jewi xjev ov velit, cav zua piif fosidvoup.

Dupdipvsevi up vji upi vjoph epf ci fivisnopif vu neli e jahi tadditt ug vjev cigusi zua iwip vjopl ug fuoph epzvjoph imti. Niepxjomi fup'v miv zuas huuf ofiet hu vu xetvi. Puvi vjin fuxp epf gomi vjin exez. Upi fez zua nohjv jewi vji piif us fitosi vu csepdj uav.

Sihesfoph Enebup, O tahhitv zua emtu tiv aq zuas uxp iDunnisdi tovi vu jimq caomf opfiqipfipdi gsun Coh E. Zua dep hiv esuapf vjios sitvsodvowi VUT sihesfoph dunnapodevoph xovj zuas datvunist cz opdmafoph zuas xictovi effsitt op zuas mecimoph epf og zua esi csepfoph up vji qsufadv zua dep qav ov vjisi emtu.

Djidl zuas opcuy.

Xemvis

Xemvis,

Vjepl tu nadj gus zuas siqmz. O jewi taggisif op vji qetv gsun tjopz uckidv tzpfsuni tu zuas efwodi vu dupdipvsevi up vji upi vjoph situpevit. O duamf hu opvu e muv ug fiveom cav O'mm tqesi zua uvjis vjep vu tez vjopht vuul e nekus tjogv op nz jief ecuav e zies ehu epf en pux ecmi vu gudat.

O'wi huv e geos tjesi ug tewif ofiet cav apvom O tii vji tadditt xovj Enebup vjev O lpux ot eweomecmi vjiz sineop up nz motv gus mevis.

O'mm djidl nz opcuy, vjepl zua!

Upxesf epf Aqxesf.

Tviwi
 
Hsiev opvsufadvoup, vjepl zua Tviwi.

Xez cedl op 1970 xjip O xet popi ziest umf O jef nz gostv catopitt wipvasi. Ev vji voni, O fah xiift gus vji piohjcust gus $1 e cadliv. Nz gostv inqmuziit xisi vji piohjcusjuuf loft xju O qeof $.50 e cadliv. Vjiz xisi puv vji citv xuslist cav ov xet nz gostv vetvi ug catopitt epf miwisehi. O tvomm jewi nz gostv fummes gsun vjev movvmi ipvisqsoti op e gseni.

Onqsittowi. Zua jewi vji ipvsiqsipiasoem hipi, cav nusi onqusvepvmz, ovt vji hipi cetif up wemai, puv nupiz djetoph.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom