The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great article with moving graphs and text (how is this done?)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I'd prefer it if it was activated at a certain point like a normal graphic. The scroll thing really annoyed me and I'm so anti moving widgets these days. For me it was too distracting. Less is more! Haha

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'd prefer it if it was activated at a certain point like a normal graphic. The scroll thing really annoyed me and I'm so anti moving widgets these days. For me it was too distracting. Less is more! Haha
I liked it because I could pause or scroll back up easily to go through something again. Scrolling up or down could be a good way of moving back and forth through a video, rather than the annoying way of trying to move a slider horizontally.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I liked it because I could pause or scroll back up easily to go through something again. Scrolling up or down could be a good way of moving back and forth through a video, rather than the annoying way of trying to move a slider horizontally.
I'm on a really old backup phone the last week after cracking the screen on my galaxy, so maybe it's just the ancient phone I'm on making it look a bit gobbledygook.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
As rpeck90 mentioned that is done by using client side JavaScript. The downside is that with pages like this it's harder (but not impossible) to do proper SEO because the search engines aren't that good in executing JavaScript; though they got better over the last few years.

edit: But SEO shouldn't bother you, I think... ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.