• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The Landfill Grant Cardone in ONE WORD!

Discussion in 'The Landfill' started by RichieG, Oct 9, 2018.

1. RichieG

RichieG New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    For motivation and basic advice Grant Cardone via his You Tube channels offers some decent advice. He has his sales funnels for his products and real estate but he has done very well for himself and seems to practice what he preaches. His financial growth seems to have exploded in the last few years.

If you are familiar with home can you sum him up in one word and then one bfief sentence of about 20-30 words.

Really interested to see if you guys think he is a good " mentor" to listen to.

2. Envision

Envision Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $19,983
    He sells fluff and motivation

No doubt he is successful but I dont think for the normal person he gives good advice.

He syndicates real estate and contributes his own money from selling his courses and speaking. Its a good business model but when he talks about real estate its not entirely accurate and therefore I dont think he's the best to listen to.

Biggerpockets is far more valuable when it comes to learning about real estate
    This forum is far more valuable when it comes to learning about business.

3. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,972
  4. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $164,542
    The hurricane is about to ruin his stock of digital products...

Classic douchey internet marketing 483D2BAA-5093-4AD8-BB6F-AEDB24986282.jpeg

5. TheCj

TheCj Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $20
    I think of persistence and sales when hear his name.
    If not getting the sales you want, increase your targets, effort, activity, figure it out cause no one else is going to do it for you etc...

6. Fox

Fox Moderator Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $68,455
    Moved to landfill. Zero value in threads that try describe an author in one word.

7. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $179,542
    One word?

#Landfill

Lex DeVille, Roz and Get Right like this.