The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Got the Virus

Mg.B

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 11, 2018
Hi All,

I'm from Senegal, a small country in West Africa. I have worked a corporate job for 10 years for Multinationals operating in the region. I was making a good living but I always felt that I was not using my full potential, So I was always looking for ways to make extra money by hustling on the side.However, at some point, I had my F*ck IT moment, and I quit my job with a Bang! I started an Import business, it failed miserably. I went on, and started an Ecommerce business locally, it did well but the market in my country is extremely minimal, so I was not making a lot of money. So I decided to make a bold move and go compete internationally, I managed to put in place a system and business model where I could operate the business from West Africa, Taking down heavy walls along the way , notably geographical restrictions (Currency,gateways, bank accounts, shipping, taxes etc) and started selling skin care products at a gobal scale (US, France, UK, australia, Canada). This has been a very humbling journey and I'm still learning new elements as I move forward . I hope I will be able to find motivation, Ideas, methods and connections that will help me take my business to the next level. I'm happy to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard @Mg.B!

Mg.B

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Dec 11, 2018
Welcome aboard @Mg.B!
Thank you ! Your books inspired me to quit my high paying job and start the entrepreneurs journey Full time. I didn't look back ever since. And Yes, even in the deep corners of Africa, people are reading your books and I don't hesitate to refer them to aspiring entrepreneurs. Thanks again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...