The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Got the Virus

Mg.B

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 11, 2018
Hi All,

I'm from Senegal, a small country in West Africa. I have worked a corporate job for 10 years for Multinationals operating in the region. I was making a good living but I always felt that I was not using my full potential, So I was always looking for ways to make extra money by hustling on the side.However, at some point, I had my F*ck IT moment, and I quit my job with a Bang! I started an Import business, it failed miserably. I went on, and started an Ecommerce business locally, it did well but the market in my country is extremely minimal, so I was not making a lot of money. So I decided to make a bold move and go compete internationally, I managed to put in place a system and business model where I could operate the business from West Africa, Taking down heavy walls along the way , notably geographical restrictions (Currency,gateways, bank accounts, shipping, taxes etc) and started selling skin care products at a gobal scale (US, France, UK, australia, Canada). This has been a very humbling journey and I'm still learning new elements as I move forward . I hope I will be able to find motivation, Ideas, methods and connections that will help me take my business to the next level. I'm happy to be here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard @Mg.B!

OP
OP
M

Mg.B

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 11, 2018
Welcome aboard @Mg.B!
Thank you ! Your books inspired me to quit my high paying job and start the entrepreneurs journey Full time. I didn't look back ever since. And Yes, even in the deep corners of Africa, people are reading your books and I don't hesitate to refer them to aspiring entrepreneurs. Thanks again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom