georgebushforgod
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2015
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 33%
Hey everyone, big fan. First time poster here.
Anyway, I recently got fired from my job so I started a cleaning business (not fastlane, I know) to get some income in. Adwords is expensive and confusing so I want to go the flyers/sales letter route. I'll post my copy and feel free to rip it to shreds. Any advice is appreciated.
Not Enough Hours in Your Day?
Picture this. It’s 8 p.m. on a Wednesday night. You worked all day, then you had to go to the store to pick up groceries for the family, then you had to cook for the family, then you had to help the kids with homework. Now, with a couple hours left in your evening you have to decide between cleaning your home or spending some time for yourself.
If the scene above sounds like you, then you’re not alone. 70% of Americans wish they had more leisure time for themselves. At our company, we have a solution that will help open up your day and give you hours of your time back.
Schedule a cleaning with us for as low as $120 and discover how much time it will save you.
Why Book With Us Today?
Get it cleaned and spend more time for yourself.
It’s easy to book with us.
No calling for estimates, we only use flat rate prices.
It only takes 60 seconds.
Visit us online
Or call 333-333-3333
Would you consider using this if you saw it in your mailbox?
Anyway, I recently got fired from my job so I started a cleaning business (not fastlane, I know) to get some income in. Adwords is expensive and confusing so I want to go the flyers/sales letter route. I'll post my copy and feel free to rip it to shreds. Any advice is appreciated.
Not Enough Hours in Your Day?
Picture this. It’s 8 p.m. on a Wednesday night. You worked all day, then you had to go to the store to pick up groceries for the family, then you had to cook for the family, then you had to help the kids with homework. Now, with a couple hours left in your evening you have to decide between cleaning your home or spending some time for yourself.
If the scene above sounds like you, then you’re not alone. 70% of Americans wish they had more leisure time for themselves. At our company, we have a solution that will help open up your day and give you hours of your time back.
Schedule a cleaning with us for as low as $120 and discover how much time it will save you.
Why Book With Us Today?
Get it cleaned and spend more time for yourself.
It’s easy to book with us.
No calling for estimates, we only use flat rate prices.
It only takes 60 seconds.
Visit us online
Or call 333-333-3333
Would you consider using this if you saw it in your mailbox?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


iyvispem )