- Joined
- Jun 1, 2016
- Messages
- 557
Rep Bank
$1,505
$1,505
User Power: 120%
So I've been on this forum for about 2 years and since i first joined the idea of living life on your own terms , being in control of your financial future and being in control of your life had me invested.
I dove head first into the pool of business knowledge . Reading every book , listening to every podcast, watching every youtube video i could find on entrepreneurship .
I can say that i made sure to apply everything I learned and made sure to execute as best as i could but for the most part I rarely came up with t results i wanted .
(but thats how things go right ?)
I started getting discouraged and getting into self doubt and loathing about a year or so ago .
But thankfully I'm no quitter and i never let it the darkness consume me .
Around this time i decided to quit my well paying job at first to pursue my entrepreneurial journey fully . But as soon as the bills showed up for next month (along with discouraging words from family members) I rushed to find the next job that would hire me .
And THANKFULLY this job was a very bad job . It was a restaurant job that was poorly maintained and managed by kids my age haha . I disliked every moment of it . It was all gossip , constant customer complaints and people treating the job like a hangout spot . Now as a young person it was "fun" to feel like I had a "cool" relaxed job. But as a entrepreneurial minded person who wanted to see the store run the best it could I was about to pull my hair out at the lack of organization and work ethic of the employees .
Needless to say I kept working on my entrepreneurial ventures throughout the whole time . 1. Because the job barely payed enough to keep the lights on and 2. because the job was another sign that i needed to run my own show .
About a week or 2 ago I was fired from this job and i was so excited ! I knew this was my time to really show my stuff and really focus on my business . And this time my own self doubt and relatives wont stand in my way . And so far it's been just what i needed !
I've made enough to pay my bills for this month and today i made about $800 which will go to covering my bills for next month .
Im currently working on focusing on keeping my pipeline full of opportunities . It's been a bit of a struggle keeping myself disciplined but im more happy and feel more free and excited than i ever have felt.
I go through days of uncertainty and feeling like i've made the wrong decision . lack of money sometimes makes me feel less than . Money either goes towards bills or reinvesting into my business . But i understand thats apart of the process .
My first goal is to generate $2k a month consistently and I believe i can achieve this in no time .
I dove head first into the pool of business knowledge . Reading every book , listening to every podcast, watching every youtube video i could find on entrepreneurship .
I can say that i made sure to apply everything I learned and made sure to execute as best as i could but for the most part I rarely came up with t results i wanted .
(but thats how things go right ?)
I started getting discouraged and getting into self doubt and loathing about a year or so ago .
But thankfully I'm no quitter and i never let it the darkness consume me .
Around this time i decided to quit my well paying job at first to pursue my entrepreneurial journey fully . But as soon as the bills showed up for next month (along with discouraging words from family members) I rushed to find the next job that would hire me .
And THANKFULLY this job was a very bad job . It was a restaurant job that was poorly maintained and managed by kids my age haha . I disliked every moment of it . It was all gossip , constant customer complaints and people treating the job like a hangout spot . Now as a young person it was "fun" to feel like I had a "cool" relaxed job. But as a entrepreneurial minded person who wanted to see the store run the best it could I was about to pull my hair out at the lack of organization and work ethic of the employees .
Needless to say I kept working on my entrepreneurial ventures throughout the whole time . 1. Because the job barely payed enough to keep the lights on and 2. because the job was another sign that i needed to run my own show .
About a week or 2 ago I was fired from this job and i was so excited ! I knew this was my time to really show my stuff and really focus on my business . And this time my own self doubt and relatives wont stand in my way . And so far it's been just what i needed !
I've made enough to pay my bills for this month and today i made about $800 which will go to covering my bills for next month .
Im currently working on focusing on keeping my pipeline full of opportunities . It's been a bit of a struggle keeping myself disciplined but im more happy and feel more free and excited than i ever have felt.
I go through days of uncertainty and feeling like i've made the wrong decision . lack of money sometimes makes me feel less than . Money either goes towards bills or reinvesting into my business . But i understand thats apart of the process .
My first goal is to generate $2k a month consistently and I believe i can achieve this in no time .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
