- Joined
- Aug 9, 2019
- Messages
- 274
Rep Bank
$1,820
$1,820
User Power: 232%
Hi all.
So yesterday a friend of my wife, who owns a big gem mine in Brazil contacted us and told us that he wants help to export gem-stones mainly to europe where we live.
Does anyone know about the gem selling business in europe, online or the rest of the world who have any tips on where to start? I was a very good salesmany a few years ago before I joined the military, but I'm retired from that field now. I don't have any experience in neither gemstones or international sales.
Any advice would be appreciated and also where to start. If it is better to sell everything online or find dealers here in Europe?
Thanks
So yesterday a friend of my wife, who owns a big gem mine in Brazil contacted us and told us that he wants help to export gem-stones mainly to europe where we live.
Does anyone know about the gem selling business in europe, online or the rest of the world who have any tips on where to start? I was a very good salesmany a few years ago before I joined the military, but I'm retired from that field now. I don't have any experience in neither gemstones or international sales.
Any advice would be appreciated and also where to start. If it is better to sell everything online or find dealers here in Europe?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
