- Joined
- Oct 9, 2015
- Messages
- 94
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 195%
I hyped myself up to do some PPC and test my site with people who are already looking for the type of product I sell (as opposed to general interest in a niche like on FB, since this is an accessory and people don't buy very often).
The keyword planner really dampened my enthusiasm. There are a bunch of keywords that are in the 1-10 thousand average monthly search volume bracket in my ad group. What it all translates to in the testing tab is 510 views per day, with an average estimate of 0-2 clicks, regardless of how high my bid is.
If this is right then I don't know if it makes sense to bid at all - it'd take almost 2 months to get 100 clicks!
Are the click estimates accurate? Should I just go back to the other channels I've used? I was hoping it would be possible to test my landing page and offers with qualified traffic, but this seems ridiculous.
The keyword planner really dampened my enthusiasm. There are a bunch of keywords that are in the 1-10 thousand average monthly search volume bracket in my ad group. What it all translates to in the testing tab is 510 views per day, with an average estimate of 0-2 clicks, regardless of how high my bid is.
If this is right then I don't know if it makes sense to bid at all - it'd take almost 2 months to get 100 clicks!
Are the click estimates accurate? Should I just go back to the other channels I've used? I was hoping it would be possible to test my landing page and offers with qualified traffic, but this seems ridiculous.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
