MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
https://support.google.com/contributor/answer/6286709
I guess instead of seeing ads, a user can say "I don't want to see them, and Ill pay you $1/mo not to see them."
Very interesting.
Anyone using?
I'd think its a viable plan for websites will a lot of repeat visitors, like this site.
I'm might give it a go and report back to ya'll.
Contributor is a new source of revenue for your site, funded directly by site visitors. With Contributor, users pick a monthly contribution level (either $2, $5, or $10) and a portion of those funds are used to pay you - in place of showing ads. The result is that users see fewer ads and you still get paid. Learn more and help us promote
I guess instead of seeing ads, a user can say "I don't want to see them, and Ill pay you $1/mo not to see them."
Very interesting.
Anyone using?
I'd think its a viable plan for websites will a lot of repeat visitors, like this site.
I'm might give it a go and report back to ya'll.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
