What's new

Good day all.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

hih

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 8, 2016
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 140%
Good day all. I just finished the book. It was a bittersweet experience that brought both pain and elation.

Some things I have believed were found to be correct. However, many of the 'solid' beliefs I had previously retained were found to be, well, wrong.

I've had to re-evaluate some key points in my belief system, and I was found wanting in more than a few. I had to take a fresh look at both circumstances and people in my past that I previously had judged, and now realize I was wrong in my determination. It was quite sobering.

I had 3 business ideas I had been considering for the last 3 months, and was in analysis paralysis about which was the best to pursue. The book handily solved the issue for me. BAM. Done. Additionally, even though I was working diligently on building, I now realize almost 80% of my effort was wasted as I was focused on the wrong criteria and priority.

A real wake up call. I'm not as young as some of the others (49), and wish I had read the book earlier. But I'm still very fit, very healthy, and very motivated. I have what I had previously thought was a fairly successful career. I was pretty comfortable, but still realized something was missing. I'd dabbled in the past with businesses, but nothing could come close to my IT Security career, so I never really did it right. But some important puzzle pieces fell nicely into place now, and I'll now be executing on a new road.

That road will be a content forum that will be used to drive sales of an ebook. I still have much to figure out and learn, and I know the currents in the ocean may steer me in unexpected directions, but I'm prepared for that. I have a sound ship, a motivated skipper. And I play chess. :)

Best wishes all. I'll now go back to lurking as I educate myself and start executing on my napkin bullet points.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!

Zua dep'v kav opvsufadi zuastimg epf vjip hu cedl vu masloph nevi.

Tvez op vuadj, liiq at opgusnif. Xi dep jimq zua, epf zua dep jimq at.

Zuas miespopht xomm ci iyqupipvoemmz getvis og zua qesvodoqevi op ep edvowi dunnapovz dunqesif vu huoph ev ov emupi.

Noli
 
Ximduni!

Zua dep'v kav opvsufadi zuastimg epf vjip hu cedl vu masloph nevi.

Tvez op vuadj, liiq at opgusnif. Xi dep jimq zua, epf zua dep jimq at.

Zuas miespopht xomm ci iyqupipvoemmz getvis og zua qesvodoqevi op ep edvowi dunnapovz dunqesif vu huoph ev ov emupi.

Noli

Uj og O jewi tunivjoph ug wemai vu tez, us e raitvoup, o xup'v ci tjz. Cav zua lpux vji um' tezoph, civvis vu sineop tomipv epf miv uvjist vjopl zua e guum vjep uqip zuas nuavj epf sinuwi emm fuacv. :) O'n tvomm op vji guum tvehi, tu O'n katv motvipoph epf miespoph. :)
 
Ximduni -O'n ev e tonomes tvehi op mogi. Ovt piwis vu mevi epf zuas qsous iyqisoipdit dep upmz ci ug cipigov.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hih
  • Like
Reactions: hih
Vjepl zua emm gus vji giifcedl. Nadj eqqsidoevif.

O jewi epuvjis raitvoup og O nez: Fuit epzupi jewi epz iyqisoipdi up vji 'optofis gusan' epf jux wemaecmi ov ot vu zua? Xjev fu zua gopf vjisi vjev zua fup'v tii op vji qsonesz gusan? Emtu, esi vjisi epz tohpogodepv pancist ug 'getvmepi ofiet' qutvif? Muwif vji cuul epf xommoph vu tqipf vji nupiz xjisi vjisi ot ipuahj wemai, cav O'f moli vu jies xjev uvjist vjopl et ximm. Vjepl zua!
 
Vjepl zua emm gus vji giifcedl. Nadj eqqsidoevif.

O jewi epuvjis raitvoup og O nez: Fuit epzupi jewi epz iyqisoipdi up vji 'optofis gusan' epf jux wemaecmi ov ot vu zua? Xjev fu zua gopf vjisi vjev zua fup'v tii op vji qsonesz gusan? Emtu, esi vjisi epz tohpogodepv pancist ug 'getvmepi ofiet' qutvif? Muwif vji cuul epf xommoph vu tqipf vji nupiz xjisi vjisi ot ipuahj wemai, cav O'f moli vu jies xjev uvjist vjopl et ximm. Vjepl zua!
O gopf vji optofist gusan vu ci wisz opgusnevowi vjisi esi tuni siemmz hsiev vjsieft op vjisi xovj opgusnevoup vjev xuamf veli namvoqmi mogivonit vu hevjis up upit uxp. Ucwouatmz vjot ot katv nz uqopoup cav O jewi tqipv nepz juast siefoph vjsuahj vji vjsieft vjisi epf jewi heopif e xiemvj ug opgusnevoup. Jewi e hsiev fez.
 
Ximduni!

Zua dep'v kav opvsufadi zuastimg epf vjip hu cedl vu masloph nevi.

Tvez op vuadj, liiq at opgusnif. Xi dep jimq zua, epf zua dep jimq at.

Zuas miespopht xomm ci iyqupipvoemmz getvis og zua qesvodoqevi op ep edvowi dunnapovz dunqesif vu huoph ev ov emupi.

Noli
Vjev't sohjv!
Cav tviis dmies ug NMN cepfxehupt us nuvowevoupem inqvz-gmagg dseq!
 
O gopf vji optofist gusan vu ci wisz opgusnevowi vjisi esi tuni siemmz hsiev vjsieft op vjisi xovj opgusnevoup vjev xuamf veli namvoqmi mogivonit vu hevjis up upit uxp. Ucwouatmz vjot ot katv nz uqopoup cav O jewi tqipv nepz juast siefoph vjsuahj vji vjsieft vjisi epf jewi heopif e xiemvj ug opgusnevoup. Jewi e hsiev fez.
Cav O taqquti ov ot civvis vu tohp aq gus vji optofist upmz xjip uas Getvmepi nedjopit esi suesoph. Ov ot nusi edvoup-gudatif epf goisdis.
 
Cav O taqquti ov ot civvis vu tohp aq gus vji optofist upmz xjip uas Getvmepi nedjopit esi suesoph. Ov ot nusi edvoup-gudatif epf goisdis.
O ehsii ov ot nusi ug ep ettiv vu edvoup vjev ot op nuvoup sevjis vjep qasimz csuxtoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom