D
Deleted68316
Guest
Good afternoon to all,
thank you for this Forum.
I am an italian guy of 31 years old. Moved to Los Angeles a few months ago.
I just finished to read Unscripted .
A few years ago, i sent about 100 personalized emails in order to sell a product for horses.
One person answered. And she kept buying the product every few months. She contacted me again about 6 months ago.
This happened after having read TMF .
And the product doesn't have website, adverstising, packaging, nothing. It's raw.
Now i am ready to start again. I am in doubt if keep going on the path of the horses. In my view, after the research suggested in the book and because i have already opened the door, it fits with the CENTS. Plus, i don't like it.
I am cleaning apartments at the moment.
Studied a lot of topics apart from Business in my life.
I am graduated in Musicology.
I don't have money apart.
Used to spend in lifestyle choices. And lost 2 thousands in two years in forex trading.
Now i feel responsibility for my life.
Thank you
Claude
thank you for this Forum.
I am an italian guy of 31 years old. Moved to Los Angeles a few months ago.
I just finished to read Unscripted .
A few years ago, i sent about 100 personalized emails in order to sell a product for horses.
One person answered. And she kept buying the product every few months. She contacted me again about 6 months ago.
This happened after having read TMF .
And the product doesn't have website, adverstising, packaging, nothing. It's raw.
Now i am ready to start again. I am in doubt if keep going on the path of the horses. In my view, after the research suggested in the book and because i have already opened the door, it fits with the CENTS. Plus, i don't like it.
I am cleaning apartments at the moment.
Studied a lot of topics apart from Business in my life.
I am graduated in Musicology.
I don't have money apart.
Used to spend in lifestyle choices. And lost 2 thousands in two years in forex trading.
Now i feel responsibility for my life.
Thank you
Claude
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
