D
DeletedUser394
Guest
Today I learned that even after you wash clothing twice, the paint doesn't come off.
Finished the job yesterday, got paid. Worked 1.5 hours approx? $166 per hour is okay I think. One of the laborers looked and acted like a crack fiend, but he did his job.
No job other than my slowlane one today.
Interesting thing transpired. Found out I'm slowly being pushed out of my job because I essentially make too much and it's cheaper if they hire another person to do more menial tasks. Taking on a whole other human being is cheaper than giving me the hours. Fine by me, little do they know that with every paycheck I get, I become closer to never needing them again. Heck, technically I don't need them now, but I get paid a lot so I'm pumping it into investments and side projects.
2 gigs tomorrow, transplanting gardens for elderly people. $50 each my way and I don't have to do anything. New laborers.
$515 total at this point.
It's just after 5pm.. going to get busy on my other ventures till midnight.
Finished the job yesterday, got paid. Worked 1.5 hours approx? $166 per hour is okay I think. One of the laborers looked and acted like a crack fiend, but he did his job.
No job other than my slowlane one today.
Interesting thing transpired. Found out I'm slowly being pushed out of my job because I essentially make too much and it's cheaper if they hire another person to do more menial tasks. Taking on a whole other human being is cheaper than giving me the hours. Fine by me, little do they know that with every paycheck I get, I become closer to never needing them again. Heck, technically I don't need them now, but I get paid a lot so I'm pumping it into investments and side projects.
2 gigs tomorrow, transplanting gardens for elderly people. $50 each my way and I don't have to do anything. New laborers.
$515 total at this point.
It's just after 5pm.. going to get busy on my other ventures till midnight.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
