• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How To Make $500 By Spending $50-$100 This Week With Robinhoods Referral Program

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by SweetTooth, Oct 8, 2018.

1. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,187
    All my cards keep being rejected when I try to add the $100 to Propeller Ads.

2. shaun tan

shaun tan New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $8
    Just deposited the $100 minimum and waiting for my campaign to be approved now... lets see where this goes

3. Kaleb

Kaleb Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $333
    Haven't seen anything since I started campaign. Upping CPM to $0.60. Maybe they are slow over the weekend.

4. shaun tan

Rep Bank:
    $8
    I believe OP said that you won't start seeing anything until 2-3 days or about $20 spent

5. shaun tan

Rep Bank:
    $8
    Update: It's been 2 days and my CPM is at .60 with 10k impressions. Going to up it to .70 tonight and .10 daily until the referrals start rolling in at which point i'll stop

6. shaun tan

Rep Bank:
    $8
    Hey man, just wondering what's your progress with this? Did you end up making $500?

7. Kaleb

Rep Bank:
    $333
    Update: I am at ~$20 spend. 25,818 impressions. 2 completed sign ups (~$7.5) 4 pending. Upping my CPM to $.70.

8. shaun tan

Rep Bank:
    $8
    OP should probably take this post down to not mislead others. I've contacted people in this thread and they haven't made nearly as much as what OP said they would make. Just gonna post this for people who were looking to do it.

Attached Files:

lowtek likes this.
  9. SweetTooth

SweetTooth Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,688
    Sorry for the late reply everyone. The thread wasn't getting much traction so I assumed it was just going to die. Glad to see people are testing it though.

Can you two and anyone else running it post an update? And I'll try to offer advice to tweak the campaign. If you have a zeropark account this might be a good time to run it on there, and if you don't have one try applying for one. I know we're not the only people running this Robinhood campaign so its possible the method is getting a saturated.

10. Kaleb

Rep Bank:
    $333
    Here are the results I had. One is my advertising account. The other is the total gain realized from sign ups.

Attached Files:

KLaw likes this.