The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Giving Back To This Community - Free Mastermind To Help You During This Crisis

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey team,

To preface this, I didn't know if I should post it in the marketplace since essentially it is an offer, but with no intent to sell anything. If it's posted in the wrong section, please feel free to remove this post.

I've started a movement, where I'm leading coaches to take some of their time and resources and help people whose businesses are being affected by the crisis due to C0VlD-19.

It is starting to gain momentum. We have almost 20 coaches each impacting in their own way, and my way of contributing is that I'm running a mastermind for entrepreneurs, free of charge. We had our first meeting last week, and tomorrow will be the second one. People are getting great insights, as it is a time to step back from the chaos and focus ON the business.

I've been on the Fastlane Forum for a number of years, and it's been instrumental in my entrepreneurial journey. This is a community I cherish with all my heart, and I formed good friendships and partnerships in here. I owe a lot of my success to everyone in here, who challenged me to grow and helped me along the way.

My way of giving back to this community is to also offer a mastermind to members of this forum. No investment required, and no pitch at the end. It's about me taking 10-15% of my time and dedicating to people who might need help right now.

So if your business is being impacted, and you want help to find innovative solutions, to not only survive this crisis but use it as an opportunity to review yourself, your business model, how you create clients and how you serve them, this could be useful to you.

I'm looking for people that are committed to the success of their companies. Victimhood and complaining will not be tolerated. This mastermind isn't for that.

I will open and run this weekly mastermind if there are 10 people that want help right now.

Since there will be no cost to attend this mastermind, I do require 100% commitment to do your best.

Let me know if you want to participate by saying "I'm in", and if we have 10 people, I'll post here the time and link for our weekly calls. Very probably it will be every Thursday from 09:30-11:30 AM, Pacific Time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

InfinityStones

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Apr 6, 2019
I'm in! :)

Hey team,

To preface this, I didn't know if I should post it in the marketplace since essentially it is an offer, but with no intent to sell anything. If it's posted in the wrong section, please feel free to remove this post.

I've started a movement, where I'm leading coaches to take some of their time and resources and help people whose businesses are being affected by the crisis due to C0VlD-19.

It is starting to gain momentum. We have almost 20 coaches each impacting in their own way, and my way of contributing is that I'm running a mastermind for entrepreneurs, free of charge. We had our first meeting last week, and tomorrow will be the second one. People are getting great insights, as it is a time to step back from the chaos and focus ON the business.

I've been on the Fastlane Forum for a number of years, and it's been instrumental in my entrepreneurial journey. This is a community I cherish with all my heart, and I formed good friendships and partnerships in here. I owe a lot of my success to everyone in here, who challenged me to grow and helped me along the way.

My way of giving back to this community is to also offer a mastermind to members of this forum. No investment required, and no pitch at the end. It's about me taking 10-15% of my time and dedicating to people who might need help right now.

So if your business is being impacted, and you want help to find innovative solutions, to not only survive this crisis but use it as an opportunity to review yourself, your business model, how you create clients and how you serve them, this could be useful to you.

I'm looking for people that are committed to the success of their companies. Victimhood and complaining will not be tolerated. This mastermind isn't for that.

I will open and run this weekly mastermind if there are 10 people that want help right now.

Since there will be no cost to attend this mastermind, I do require 100% commitment to do your best.

Let me know if you want to participate by saying "I'm in", and if we have 10 people, I'll post here the time and link for our weekly calls. Very probably it will be every Thursday from 09:30-11:30 AM, Pacific Time.

krishnafied

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Apr 2, 2020
Huntsville, AL
Hey team,

I'm in!

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I'm quite interested. I'm in!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I'm in !! How can I not be ? You guys sound amazing (no homo) LOL.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Anyone else wanting in? I'm starting this if we have 10 people.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

- This mastermind is for people who are already running a business. Nothing against people that are in the "idea phase", but it's just not who I can best help. I'm here to help people whose businesses have been impacted by the C0VlD-19 crisis and want to use it to leverage their growth.

- Either your business has slowed down, stagnated or even grown and you want to reevaluate it and find better ways to serve your clients. If you're open to this crisis being one of the best things that's ever happened to you, and you're willing to do things differently, this is your group. We will talk about overserving clients, opening up new markets, creating risk reversal offers, finding how YOU want to conduct YOUR business in a way that's unique to your needs. If that fits your vision, hop in our calls.

- If you haven't posted in this thread before and want to join, just post down below.

- We will be running this mastermind for four weeks, with weekly meetings. Join for the calls on Wednesdays at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern (Duration 90-120 minutes). Here are the call dates:

April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20

- The meetings will be through Zoom, at this link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

- If you can't attend, don't worry. The calls will be recorded and posted in this thread so everyone has the opportunity to rewatch them and jot down any new insights.

I'm tagging you below so you get a notification about this: @InfinityStones @Tourmaline @serge94 @Ethan S @Aurelius @dawp @Strider007 @FinanceStudent @Siddhartha @Departed @Bigguns50

VPchris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 4, 2019
Tiago, what a great idea this is. Reading this thread fills me with hope and lots of possibilities. Absolutely love this concept and it's definitely what a lot of entrepeneurs need right now.

For people who would doubt if this is for them, Tiago is a very competent leader filled with compassion and a drive to see people around him thrive and grow in any way possible.

Anyone getting in contact with him will be in a better place than before, no doubt.

Loop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jul 21, 2019
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

- This mastermind is for people who are already running a business. Nothing against people that are in the "idea phase", but it's just not who I can best help. I'm here to help people whose businesses have been impacted by the C0VlD-19 crisis and want to use it to leverage their growth.

- Either your business has slowed down, stagnated or even grown and you want to reevaluate it and find better ways to serve your clients. If you're open to this crisis being one of the best things that's ever happened to you, and you're willing to do things differently, this is your group. We will talk about overserving clients, opening up new markets, creating risk reversal offers, finding how YOU want to conduct YOUR business in a way that's unique to your needs. If that fits your vision, hop in our calls.

- If you haven't posted in this thread before and want to join, just post down below.

- We will be running this mastermind for four weeks, with weekly meetings. Join for the calls on Wednesdays at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern (Duration 90-120 minutes). Here are the call dates:

April 29
May 6
May 13
May 20

Can I join the mastermind, Tiago? : )

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Great, let's start this.

A few pointers first:

Hey Tiago, newbie here but would like to attend to learn more!

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013

@Tiago I'm a coach. Can you tell me more about this initiative? I would love to help out.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
@Tiago I'm a coach. Can you tell me more about this initiative? I would love to help out.

Hey @kleine2, we're a movement here in Brazil, but send me a DM and I can explain how you might be able to help your local community.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014

Defection

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Oct 29, 2019
I really hope that I'm not too late to the party and that those of us who missed the first round will be able to catch up with a recording?

Apologies, I got completely sidetracked, but I would love to be part of this awesome offer!

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
Hey team,

is this still availble?if so, Im in

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.