The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GiganticWebsites.com - We Build Sites with Thousands of Articles (30% - 50% Fastlane Discounts)

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Will get right down to business: we create beautiful WordPress websites that are... let's just say content-rich on steroids. With 500 articles as the bare minimum and the sky being the limit in terms of maximum.

By leveraging the best of the best in terms of what genAI has to offer, you can essentially receive an Investopedia-level website at literally cents on the dollar. The type of website people needed VC funding for due to requiring a talented team of full-time writers can now be had at $x,xxx - $xx,xxx. Even $xxx for our introductory packages.

To sweeten the deal and as a way of introducing GiganticWebsites to the community, I've taken the liberty of setting up a dedicated page for Fastlane Forum members, one through which you can order at discounts that range from 30% to 50%:

GiganticWebsites.com - Fastlane Discounts

Please note that only one person per week can take advantage of said pricing. The page is currently live and will be removed after one order is placed, rinse and repeat each week.

First come, first served.

If you want to see what we can do, here are several projects we have completed:

While I will be personally checking in from time to time (this is Andrei, the person behind GiganticWebsites, I also run the One Minute Economics YouTube channel in case some of you know me from there), the best way to reach us will always be sending an email to build@giganticwebsites.com. Unless something devastating happens, we always reply within hours or even minutes.

Looking forward to working with you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
First: I think you did well on the copy on that fastlane page. It felt like a natural flow there so kudos.

Do you have any case studies / proof on SEO quality or results these articles generate? The price seems too good to be true (or high quality). This is especially relevant as you mention your company would do the keyword research.

I gotta imagine if you could do this well enough and at those prices you would have so many websites spun up and generating ad revenue it would just seem like a waste of time to offer this to others. (Is my current thought process).

This isn't meant to "grill" you but just allow you a good opportunity to elaborate here for everyone to consider.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
First: I think you did well on the copy on that fastlane page. It felt like a natural flow there so kudos.

Do you have any case studies / proof on SEO quality or results these articles generate? The price seems too good to be true (or high quality). This is especially relevant as you mention your company would do the keyword research.

I gotta imagine if you could do this well enough and at those prices you would have so many websites spun up and generating ad revenue it would just seem like a waste of time to offer this to others. (Is my current thought process).

This isn't meant to "grill" you but just allow you a good opportunity to elaborate here for everyone to consider.

Appreciate the thoughtful reply!

One important mention: keyword research is the only SEO-related service included in our packages. Other than that, we limit ourselves to the content dimension. More specifically, we do everything humanly possible to create excellent websites: setting up WordPress, designing the websites, keyword research + article creation and finally article publishing.

As of that point, you are on your own, so to speak. We can provide subscription-based packages to keep new content coming for existing customers but that's pretty much it. No link building whatsoever is offered.

As a courtesy, I can offer SEO consulting free of charge, within reason of course. For example, customers can run link building ideas by me and I can let them know if that's something I recommend or not. But I do not want to charge for link building because, to be honest, I think there are plenty of service providers who are better at it than me.

What I excel at is the content dimension. My very first business was an article writing one, worked with over 100 writers over the years. I also have quality content-oriented projects like the One Minute Economics YouTube channel under my belt (where despite me not currently publishing all that frequently, traffic is close to the 500,000 visit per month all-time high, almost exclusively via search nowadays; YouTube search + Google search in this case, of course) and all in all, I consider myself super-competent at all things content-related but average at SEO.

For that reason, I charge for the former and not for the latter.

In terms of results, please keep in mind that GiganticWebsites was launched during the second half of last year. As such, our oldest projects have been finalized in late 2023. Some of them are starting to grow nicely. For example, DN.org went from next to nothing initially to x,xxx monthly, indexing also chugging along nicely. But these projects are long-term plays and unless the owners want to play it dangerously by going the blackhat route, it will take time for impressive results to kick in. I'd say a good year or so until such a site really starts shining and becoming a solid traffic/revenue source.

Can you speed up the process via blackhat strategies? Sure, but you are essentially playing cat and mouse, with penalties just around the corner. And especially since many of our projects are built on excellent domain names (DN.org, How.To, Investing.co and so on), it's just not worth it in my view. But again, customers are free to pursue whichever SEO approach they deem appropriate, I'm just here to offer the occasional opinion free of charge if/when one is requested.

Attachments

• DNorg_Stats.PNG
    DNorg_Stats.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 21

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2021
Netherlands

When it seems too good to be true...

It probably is...

Put some of the sites they made in Semrush to see if there are any noteworthy results, see for yourself.

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-14 172029.pngSchermafbeelding 2024-02-14 172120.png

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
When it seems too good to be true...

It probably is...

Put some of the sites they made in Semrush to see if there are any noteworthy results, see for yourself.

View attachment 54222View attachment 54223

Please read my reply to Bounce Back's post. The service has only been launched in H2 2023 and the oldest sites have been finalized in late 2023. Not nearly enough time for them to blossom. Furthermore, what customers choose to do in terms of SEO is entirely up to them, we do not offer link building.

This is the most straightforward service possible, What You See Is What You Get. Visit the Fastlane discount page mentioned in the first post and check out our 16 examples. If you are interested in a similar website at the (discounted) prices listed on the page, we'd love to work with you. If not, no problem at all.

Again, WYSIWYG.

One of the main reasons why I don't really want to expand by also offering link building is precisely the potential drama involved. As it is, we simply provide the websites and it will be apparent right from the beginning if we did a good job or a bad job on your project. If we were to also offer SEO services, it becomes far too tricky: some want to be extremely aggressive and demand near-instant results, others are willing to wait but don't want to spend money on quality links and so on.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Please read my reply to Bounce Back's post. The service has only been launched in H2 2023 and the oldest sites have been finalized in late 2023. Not nearly enough time for them to blossom. Furthermore, what customers choose to do in terms of SEO is entirely up to them, we do not offer link building.

This is the most straightforward service possible, What You See Is What You Get. Visit the Fastlane discount page mentioned in the first post and check out our 16 examples. If you are interested in a similar website at the (discounted) prices listed on the page, we'd love to work with you. If not, no problem at all.

Again, WYSIWYG.

One of the main reasons why I don't really want to expand by also offering link building is precisely the potential drama involved. As it is, we simply provide the websites and it will be apparent right from the beginning if we did a good job or a bad job on your project. If we were to also offer SEO services, it becomes far too tricky: some want to be extremely aggressive and demand near-instant results, others are willing to wait but don't want to spend money on quality links and so on.
Why would one subscribe to your service when a paid chatGPT subscription does most of what you're offering lol? Just struggling to see the business value of this offer. Even on the content side, is the content being attributed to an actual experienced author and aligned with EEAT guidelines etc.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Why would one subscribe to your service when a paid chatGPT subscription does most of what you're offering lol? Just struggling to see the business value of this offer. Even on the content side, is the content being attributed to an actual experienced author and aligned with EEAT guidelines etc.

Because we have systems in place (including the human labor dimension) which enable us to do it at prices so low that it would not make sense for you to do it yourself. In other words, it would not be worth your time to do it yourself.

For example, we charge $682 for a website with 500 articles that we create from A to Z (this is the Fastlane discounted pricing) or $1,202 for one with 1,000 articles.

Why not try an experiment?

Create one yourself from A to Z and keep track of the time required to do so. Add it all up. How long it took you to design and tweak WordPress, how long it took you to manually edit theme files at least here and there, how long the keyword research process took, how long the article generation process took and how long the article publishing process took. Then simply divide $682 by that x value and compare it to how much you earn per hour from your current activity.

If you earn more than that, it makes sense to let us do it.

If you earn less than that, it makes sense to do it yourself.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Appreciate the thoughtful reply!

One important mention: keyword research is the only SEO-related service included in our packages. Other than that, we limit ourselves to the content dimension. More specifically, we do everything humanly possible to create excellent websites: setting up WordPress, designing the websites, keyword research + article creation and finally article publishing.

As of that point, you are on your own, so to speak. We can provide subscription-based packages to keep new content coming for existing customers but that's pretty much it. No link building whatsoever is offered.

As a courtesy, I can offer SEO consulting free of charge, within reason of course. For example, customers can run link building ideas by me and I can let them know if that's something I recommend or not. But I do not want to charge for link building because, to be honest, I think there are plenty of service providers who are better at it than me.

What I excel at is the content dimension. My very first business was an article writing one, worked with over 100 writers over the years. I also have quality content-oriented projects like the One Minute Economics YouTube channel under my belt (where despite me not currently publishing all that frequently, traffic is close to the 500,000 visit per month all-time high, almost exclusively via search nowadays; YouTube search + Google search in this case, of course) and all in all, I consider myself super-competent at all things content-related but average at SEO.

For that reason, I charge for the former and not for the latter.

In terms of results, please keep in mind that GiganticWebsites was launched during the second half of last year. As such, our oldest projects have been finalized in late 2023. Some of them are starting to grow nicely. For example, DN.org went from next to nothing initially to x,xxx monthly, indexing also chugging along nicely. But these projects are long-term plays and unless the owners want to play it dangerously by going the blackhat route, it will take time for impressive results to kick in. I'd say a good year or so until such a site really starts shining and becoming a solid traffic/revenue source.

Can you speed up the process via blackhat strategies? Sure, but you are essentially playing cat and mouse, with penalties just around the corner. And especially since many of our projects are built on excellent domain names (DN.org, How.To, Investing.co and so on), it's just not worth it in my view. But again, customers are free to pursue whichever SEO approach they deem appropriate, I'm just here to offer the occasional opinion free of charge if/when one is requested.

Thank you for the thorough reply.

Would you mind sharing a bit more on how you do keyword research? For instance I am building a commercial cleaning management SAAS - I have recently been recommended to use lowfruits.io and have started messing with it a bit. Do you use a similar tool? What sort of strategies do you use to pick the keywords to focus on?

RE:SEO I am not sure I fully got your answer. It is my understanding the content largely impacts the SEO so are the articles ran through SEO prediction software and re-ran through AI if they are too low? Or is it really just keywords picked looped through AI and some script dumps them in Wordpress? Not knocking it if so (the price would make sense then) just want to hone in on that piece. (Note: I am genuinely a prospective customer as I don't really want to waste time making content for my new site I just want to get some SEO going and don't need millions of visitors just targeted - commercial cleaning business owners).

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Thank you for the thorough reply.

Would you mind sharing a bit more on how you do keyword research? For instance I am building a commercial cleaning management SAAS - I have recently been recommended to use lowfruits.io and have started messing with it a bit. Do you use a similar tool? What sort of strategies do you use to pick the keywords to focus on?

RE:SEO I am not sure I fully got your answer. It is my understanding the content largely impacts the SEO so are the articles ran through SEO prediction software and re-ran through AI if they are too low? Or is it really just keywords picked looped through AI and some script dumps them in Wordpress? Not knocking it if so (the price would make sense then) just want to hone in on that piece. (Note: I am genuinely a prospective customer as I don't really want to waste time making content for my new site I just want to get some SEO going and don't need millions of visitors just targeted - commercial cleaning business owners).

These sites can be a good fit for your niche in my view, primarily the boring "bread and butter" keywords thereof. For keyword research, the ahrefs keyword generator in conjunction with AI works quite well. That being stated, we can switch to customer-provided tools upon request and/or incorporate customer suggestions, but need to be informed at the very beginning of our collaboration in such instances.

Content definitely impacts SEO but with smart prompt engineering, there is no need to run the articles through SEO prediction software and then once again through AI. Can it be done? Yes. But we would have to charge extra for these steps (unlike with customer-provided keyword research tool utilization) and it would be overkill, just not worth it. We have actually had a super-specific request relatively recently but after crunching the numbers and figuring out how much we would charge, the customer ended up simply going with the standard package.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I took a look at the coffee blog. It’s not mobile optimised so I’m glad my phone had a reader option.

The articles read like AI articles: lots of words but they don’t really say anything.

But maybe that’s what people want.

Are you willing to share traffic reports from any of these sites? What’s the longest any of these sites have been online?

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
I took a look at the coffee blog. It’s not mobile optimised so I’m glad my phone had a reader option.

The articles read like AI articles: lots of words but they don’t really say anything.

But maybe that’s what people want.

Are you willing to share traffic reports from any of these sites? What’s the longest any of these sites have been online?

These articles have pros and cons, just like everything else.

On the con side, they definitely sound boring, however they do tend to be reasonably fact-dense. I've worked with a lot of writers over the years and have read my share of human-written fluff, I'd say AI articles are better in this department. Not ideal, but overall better. Also on the plus side, the grammar is impeccable. We've delivered xxx,xxx articles across quite a few websites thus far, I think you can take them one by one and would be hard-pressed to find even 100 grammar errors.

CoffeeBlog does indeed have a theme that's not mobile-optimized, a choice made for that particular project. However, the overwhelming majority of the sites do have a mobile version. Come to think of it, CoffeeBlog may very well be the only exception, heh.

I've shared traffic stats for DN.org in my reply to this thread's first comment. While x,xxx monthly visits are hardly exciting, I'd say it's not too shabby for a site that had practically zero traffic to begin with and was only launched late last year. DN.org is our oldest one, in fact. And when it comes to SEO results, 1-3 months is nowhere near long enough to draw conclusions. Unless you deploy blackhat link building, but that's an entirely different topic and a route I do not recommend. Especially for high-quality domains like DN.org or Investing.co.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Under normal circumstances, as per the "first come, first served" principle, the deal should no longer be on the table.

However, since I am genuinely happy that I came across a forum that is not dead (quite rare nowadays!), I booked the following 7-day sitewide ad:

Forum Notice, Top of Fold $295.00 for 7 days

Thus, until the 7-day ad campaign in question is finalized, the offer is still no the table regardless of how many people take advantage of it.

That being stated, quick question: who should I send the title + description + URL to?

I've made the payment, the upgrade appears to be activated in my "account upgrades" section but I don't see any instructions as to how I should proceed.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Friendly warning, I was curious to check out the website but it seems to be down...

Hmm, must have been either a temporary server hiccup on our end or something ISP-related on your end, the site is currently running smoothly. Appreciate the message!

EternalStudent

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Apr 4, 2020
Australia
Compelling offer. How specific can the niches be? With topics like dogs and coffee it seems easy for AI to spin up many different articles. What if my niche is marketing compliance and trade promotions in Australia? On the topic of compliance, how do you manage plagiarism risk? Considering the training data for the articles would be other people's blogs... That is a risk.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Another DN.org traffic update, happy with the progress. The previous screenshot that has been shared was taken approximately two weeks ago. Not too shabby!

Keep in mind that the project is only a few months old, and our other sites are even younger.

Patience is being rewarded and will continue to be rewarded more and more aggressively in my view. Time to get back to work!

Attachments

• DNorg_Stats2.PNG
    DNorg_Stats2.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 4

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Compelling offer. How specific can the niches be? With topics like dogs and coffee it seems easy for AI to spin up many different articles. What if my niche is marketing compliance and trade promotions in Australia? On the topic of compliance, how do you manage plagiarism risk? Considering the training data for the articles would be other people's blogs... That is a risk.

The service actually outperforms human content by the widest margin when it comes to ultra-specific niches. For example, the Aethic education section we've built contains articles surrounding reef-safe skincare products exclusively... the types of articles humans hate writing (because of how boring/tedious the research process is), whereas the concept of "hating" simply does not exist with AI models.

Would not lose any sleep over potential plagiarism issues, the models are quite good at avoiding that, especially with smart prompt engineering (something we specialize in, since we do these things day in and day out).

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
Will get right down to business: we create beautiful WordPress websites that are... let's just say content-rich on steroids. With 500 articles as the bare minimum and the sky being the limit in terms of maximum.

By leveraging the best of the best in terms of what genAI has to offer, you can essentially receive an Investopedia-level website at literally cents on the dollar. The type of website people needed VC funding for due to requiring a talented team of full-time writers can now be had at $x,xxx - $xx,xxx. Even $xxx for our introductory packages.

To sweeten the deal and as a way of introducing GiganticWebsites to the community, I've taken the liberty of setting up a dedicated page for Fastlane Forum members, one through which you can order at discounts that range from 30% to 50%:

GiganticWebsites.com - Fastlane Discounts

Please note that only one person per week can take advantage of said pricing. The page is currently live and will be removed after one order is placed, rinse and repeat each week.

If you want to see what we can do, here are several projects we have completed:

While I will be personally checking in from time to time (this is Andrei, the person behind GiganticWebsites, I also run the One Minute Economics YouTube channel in case some of you know me from there), the best way to reach us will always be sending an email to build@giganticwebsites.com. Unless something devastating happens, we always reply within hours or even minutes.

Looking forward to working with you!
I think if i want a website I will make it, target people who don't know how make one but they can watch a video on youtube or build it with ai to do an4

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
I think if i want a website I will make it, target people who don't know how make one but they can watch a video on youtube or build it with ai to do an4

The same way, you can also fix your car rather than take it to a mechanic and a wide range of other things, there are certainly more than enough decent tutorials across all imaginable topics.

Is it worth it, though?

Something simple like an oil change will take you x units of time, whereas a mechanic can do it let's say ten times faster.

The same way, someone like us who works with WordPress all day immediately for example knows which theme files to edit and how to go about it, whereas a person who has never done this before can waste an entire day figuring just that aspect out.

It all depends on how tech-savvy you are, on how much your time is currently worth and so on.

In most cases, when it comes to tasks you are not exactly experienced with and which can easily be delegated, it can be multiple orders of magnitude cheaper (not to mention more effective!) to just pay a specialist.

I used to be poor. And am thus, to this day, quite cheap. So I am definitely speaking from experience here and looking back, when it comes to the overwhelming majority of such situations, I would have been much better off delegating.

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
The same way, you can also fix your car rather than take it to a mechanic and a wide range of other things, there are certainly more than enough decent tutorials across all imaginable topics.

Is it worth it, though?

Something simple like an oil change will take you x units of time, whereas a mechanic can do it let's say ten times faster.

The same way, someone like us who works with WordPress all day immediately for example knows which theme files to edit and how to go about it, whereas a person who has never done this before can waste an entire day figuring just that aspect out.

It all depends on how tech-savvy you are, on how much your time is currently worth and so on.

In most cases, when it comes to tasks you are not exactly experienced with and which can easily be delegated, it can be multiple orders of magnitude cheaper (not to mention more effective!) to just pay a specialist.

I used to be poor. And am thus, to this day, quite cheap. So I am definitely speaking from experience here and looking back, when it comes to the overwhelming majority of such situations, I would have been much better off delegating.
But bro some companies offering prevuilt ai websites with custom themes and customer care too , and also admin, email and other tools how are you gonna compete against them they are faster cheaper gets work done , if it were before 2020 it could have worked fine and good ( just my opinions ) so I don't know if it is ai proof or not or rather you could use ai to your auromation

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
But bro some companies offering prevuilt ai websites with custom themes and customer care too , and also admin, email and other tools how are you gonna compete against them they are faster cheaper gets work done , if it were before 2020 it could have worked fine and good ( just my opinions ) so I don't know if it is ai proof or not or rather you could use ai to your auromation

I believe it's worth pointing out that your only involvement as a customer will be providing your hosting login details.

As of that point, you will never have to touch a thing.

Sure, various perks have been offered by for example hosting providers for many years even before this AI wave: one-click WP installs, themes and so on. I used to run a small hosting service a decade or so ago, for what it's worth. They help, but are far from a game-changer.

The same way, you now have various AI tools at your disposal.

But when you try using them to create a website at parity with ours, you will inevitably notice that the quality is just not there (GPT 3.5 articles for example, which are NOT good enough) or if it is there, you had to invest a lot more time than you initially thought.

I actually encourage people to see for themselves.

Document how long it took and what the quality of the website was, then determine if you would have been better off letting us do it.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
If I was you I wouldn't even reply to the questions on price - doesn't even make sense 500 articles and wordpress setup for ~$600? That's nothing unless people value their time at $1/hour.

The only point that seems to matter here is AI-detection + plagiarism proofing and SEO results. Outside of that it is a commodity which is not surprising because it is commodity pricing so SEO is not going to be top quality in this case.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Quick update: our Fastlane banner campaign is now over, so we will only be offering one 30%-50% discount per week

This week's discount is being offered right now.

One person only.

To claim the offer, click HERE.

After one person places an order, the Fastlane discount page will be removed until next week.

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
Quick update: our Fastlane banner campaign is now over, so we will only be offering one 30%-50% discount per week

This week's discount is being offered right now.

One person only.

To claim the offer, click HERE.

After one person places an order, the Fastlane discount page will be removed until next week.
Is web design still profitable
I don't know I am scared of ai
I wanted to start a business of website building but the ai thing is stopping me

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019
I wanted to start a business of website building but the ai thing is stopping me
AI does NOT build websites, people use AI to support the website-building process. AI will replace the bottom-end providers, but the top will simply implement it into their own processes. AI technologies at least for now are human-prompt driven, HUMAN PROMPT DRIVEN, meaning they cannot replace anyone in any industry. High-skilled people replace low-skill people using AI. Smart humans replace dumb humans.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024

I think the reply below is accurate:

AI does NOT build websites, people use AI to support the website-building process. AI will replace the bottom-end providers, but the top will simply implement it into their own processes. AI technologies at least for now are human-prompt driven, HUMAN PROMPT DRIVEN, meaning they cannot replace anyone in any industry. High-skilled people replace low-skill people using AI. Smart humans replace dumb humans.

To elaborate, as someone who works with AI solutions each day (weekends included!), I can tell you that those who believe "AI will replace x" usually overestimate the real-world capabilities of AI, as if they believe AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) is already here.

It's not, quite far from it.

Instead, I agree with folks who say it's not so much a matter of AI replacing you as it is a matter of another human being who knows how to use AI replacing your entire department. With compelling case studies already existing, especially in fields such as customer support, involving let's say a support department that used to consist of 15-30 human beings being replaced by a Level 3 technician + AI.

Which is scary enough, sure, just not Skynet-level scary.

Moving on to GiganticWebsites, our day-to-day operations involve more of a human touch than people realize.

You've mentioned Web design specifically... when it comes to precisely that dimension, a LOT of human tinkering is required to ensure our websites look the part. Things like experimenting with different creatives, tweaking theme PHP files, making improvements on the load speed front and so on. Sometimes, yes, AI is used for programming suggestions but at the end of the day, current iterations can only do so much.

Thus, when it comes to complex projects like our websites, our AI overlords are nowhere near ready to replace us completely.

And while cherry-picked Sora videos and various hype-laden narratives can be quite convincing, I reiterate that in my view, AGI is definitely not just around the corner. I would personally be shocked if we achieve something like that within a decade.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Offer no longer available, so the Fastlane discount page has been removed.

Will do my best to offer another 30%-50% discount next week though.

GiganticWebsites

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 14, 2024
Another Monday, another 30% to 50% discount so as to start not just the week but also the month properly!

The discount page has been reactivated and will remain this way until one person places an order.

To take advantage of the deal, click HERE.

For the time being, we are only offering one of these per week. Once we expand, that might change. But for now, one offer. The usual "first come, first served" principle.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.