- Joined
- Aug 9, 2007
- Messages
- 682
Rep Bank
$865
$865
User Power: 17%
I need to get a gift for my brother who is serving as my best man ASAP. He makes a lot of money and has millions of watches, cufflinks, wallets, etc. All the standard stuff.
He is a softy and I think something sentimental would mean a lot to him. I'm just stuck and can't figure out what to get him.
Other problem is I've got about 48 hours to get it for him before he arrives. I know, shitty of me, but I got caught up in a lot the last couple weeks and just kept putting it off and now I'm in a pinch.
$5 to the best idea!
Thanks all,
Sid23
He is a softy and I think something sentimental would mean a lot to him. I'm just stuck and can't figure out what to get him.
Other problem is I've got about 48 hours to get it for him before he arrives. I know, shitty of me, but I got caught up in a lot the last couple weeks and just kept putting it off and now I'm in a pinch.
$5 to the best idea!
Thanks all,
Sid23
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
