I don't really see a lot of information out there about this topic. I did a quick Google search and nothing really came up. I figured that it might be worth starting a thread about this because I'm sure that someone out there will be, or is in the same boat as me.
I'm curious about the process of getting a product doctor approved, or in my case - vet approved.
There are really two reasons for this.
The first is the obvious marketing reason. I have noticed that it's common for supplements and products in the pet niche to say that their products are doctor approved with a seal or something. I also think of the late night commercials that I used to see from back in the day when a doctor would actually endorse the product.
The second is just to have a vet/doctor give my product the green light for safety. I'd think that if someone here is developing a skin cream, supplement, or something related then they might also want to accomplish the same.
So, has anyone ever gone through this process?
Any tips or advice?
Personally, I'm thinking about just reaching out to vets to see if I can get a response. I could offer a payment for their endorsement, but something seems kind of weird about offering payments for endorsements.
I'm curious about the process of getting a product doctor approved, or in my case - vet approved.
There are really two reasons for this.
The first is the obvious marketing reason. I have noticed that it's common for supplements and products in the pet niche to say that their products are doctor approved with a seal or something. I also think of the late night commercials that I used to see from back in the day when a doctor would actually endorse the product.
The second is just to have a vet/doctor give my product the green light for safety. I'd think that if someone here is developing a skin cream, supplement, or something related then they might also want to accomplish the same.
So, has anyone ever gone through this process?
Any tips or advice?
Personally, I'm thinking about just reaching out to vets to see if I can get a response. I could offer a payment for their endorsement, but something seems kind of weird about offering payments for endorsements.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
