The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

HUSTLIN HEATHEN

Contributor
Dec 5, 2018
Harlingen, TX
At some point, the crutches gotta come OFF.

My "crutch" was a shitty, dead-end minimum wage caregiving job I had held for 2 years. I broke that bitch like cheap chopsticks. Got myself fired. It was a F*cking blessing!

Now I get to fully focus on my E-Commerce venture I had put off for 2 years. I was too much of a pussy back then to follow through with my FastLane goals. Now it's balls to the wall, ALL OR F*ckING NOTHING.

So how do I do this without a 9-5 or savings?

Enter Amazon Mechanical Turk. (NOT an affiliate link)

If you're looking for a quick paying, "On Demand" job as @MJ DeMarco likes to call them (that's the term I was looking for, thanks) Turking is a great place to start.

It's a database filled with THOUSANDS (possibly a hundred thousand) daily tasks (aka HITs) which include surveys, transcriptions, proof-reading projects, data entry jobs and various other gigs posted by requesters.

I use the income to cover rent, bills, WiFi, gas, and most of my other necessities.

Not quite Fastlane, but not quite Slowlane either....and it'll DEFINITELY get your a$$ off the Sidewalk!

It's simply one of the BEST crowdsourcing platforms for new entrepreneurs.

If you disagree, you just don't know what the hell you're doing.

I've banked close to $5k in barely 5 months. And I was a NOOB.

MTURK%20EARNINGS.jpg

mturk-earnings-png.22860

Numbers don't lie.

In fairness, buddy of mine did show me the ropes last week of July. I picked up on it quick. So that's 4.5 months, with an earnings count of $4,879.35 to date. That's roughly $1,084 per month. $300-$400 per week.

If an Average Joe, non-techy guy like me can do it you sure as hell can too.

I'll be on here to answer any questions. I got lucky and was shown the ropes in detail. So I feel it's only right to pass on the favor.

HMU in my inbox for any questions.

Click this link to apply for an account --> Amazon Mechanical Turk

*DISCLAIMER* NOT EVERYONE GETS APPROVED FOR AN MTURK ACCOUNT. I was approved in 2 days. My buddy had to wait 8 months. You'll find out after applying on their website. They'll shoot you an email.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• MTURK EARNINGS.png
    MTURK EARNINGS.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,669

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
I worked on Turk mostly doing surveys for .10 to .25 per survey. I think my best month was $30, but I was new to it and thought it was cool. It took up a ton of time. Over however long I did things, I probably made about $300. It got monotonous doing survey after survey after survey for only .10 or .25 at a time.

How many hours per day would you say you worked to eventually make that $300-$400 per week?

What was the bulk of the tasks that you were completing?

What did you find was the sweet spot for Value vs. Time?

• Banned

HUSTLIN HEATHEN

Contributor
Dec 5, 2018
Harlingen, TX
Download this extension:

MTurk Suite

MTurkSuite features the three main tools: HITFinder, HITCatcher, and HITTracker.

I was grinding out 8-10hrs a day my first couple weeks. There are certain requesters who release multiple, similar HITs with slight variations (called Batches). You can do one after the other, and they stack up.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.