The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get a 1 on 1 Call with Jack Edwards and help a Kid Who Is Dying.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Hey @JackEdwards how did all of this turn out? How many took you up on your offer? Did the kid get the help he needed?

1st. I have really enjoyed being on the calls with a lot of you. I like talking about new ideas and angles, so it's been a joy. I've learned just as much from you guys. I like the passion seen on this site. There are some great ideas out there and there have been some horrible ideas. Hopefully you guys DO the great ones, and forget about the horrible ones.

I want to personally thank MJ first for letting me do this, 2nd. We have raised over $5,000 bucks for this family. Think about that. $5,000 dollars. Great job guys and gals.

Marcus is not doing well at all, when I took him for a ride, he looked skinny but normal. About a week and a half into the calls, I delivered the first 2k and he looked like he had lost 10 pounds, week before last I took him the other $5,500 (I also gave them roughly $2,500) He looked like he had lost 20. Sad situation. The family is broke, real broke, Mom had to quit to be with him and dad does not make much money at all. With the money we gave them, they were able to save their car from being re- poed, and I mean that literally, the dad said they are looking for it right now. (how can you drive to see your kid without a car when you work 150 miles away) maybe not have their house foreclosed. As I said to many of you on the phone, to lose a kid, your house, your car everything at the same time, would just be horrific.

Thank you all.

As I have only two calls left and I really enjoy doing the calls.

If anyone would like a CALL, PLEASE PM ME. I am not going to do many like I did before, but maybe just enough to give the family a little money here and there until the end.

Thank you.

Last edited:

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
PM Sent. Looking forward to the opportunity.

G

GuestUser156

Just hung up the phone with Jack after a great call. He's one of the coolest guy I've ever talked to.
If you're reading this, and you haven't talked to him yet, you should do it. You won't regret it.

Jack, thanks for everything :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Natural

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 7, 2013
I've also just talked with Jack. Just sitting here in my room in little Denmark in a meditative state letting it all sink in slowly.

He explains everything so simple and effective.. And the fact there is money in everything - you just have to open your mind and start looking at things differently, start asking questions, gather the information you need, put the puzzle together and make it happen.

I'm truely grateful to have had this opportunitiy.

I'll keep you updated Jack :)

Ballistic_Tip

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 30, 2014
Oklahoma
I also had the pleasure of speaking with Jack and I can echo what others have said - he's truly a class act. Thank you Jack for being so gracious and helpful. Prayers are with your little buddy and his family.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Jack. You are a gentleman for doing this.

I would like to help that family. I will PM you for that paypal link.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I recall him telling me that the waiting list can be considered a good thing because it will allow you to drive a Ferrari for FREE for a few weeks because people are willing to pay a premium for one that they can get immediately.

If this is true and the numbers make sense, I am totally going to get one just for a few weeks to get the rush out of my system. By golly, a free rush! How can you say no to that!

I am missing something. If there's a waiting list, how can you drive for free?

codo3500

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jun 6, 2013
I am missing something. If there's a waiting list, how can you drive for free?
You purchase it and then you wait it out for as long as it takes. When you receive the car, you then drive it around for a few weeks. You can then sell it to somebody who isn't willing to wait like you were, and still get full price for it.

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
Just set my appointment with Jack. I am excited after reading this whole thread. Sound all positive. I had no idea weather jack had any slots open, I just decided to pm him and he got back to me within half an hour. thats the power of taking action.

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
Had a call with Jack and I have to admit I learned some stuff I would of never thought of. Definitely a brilliant guy and must call for all of us that keep saying I don't know what to do.
Thanks Jack

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.