Due to hijacking another thread I decided to create my own thread.
This thread is for every one who is interested on taking Gary Halbert 30 day challenge to be a world class copywriter. The intention is to follow gary halberts way to the letter without deviation, and, to keep each other motivated. If you are in on this holla out in the thread to let me know you are here. Just say, "I'm in"
Feel free check in periodically to ask questions, participate, motivate and, make others accountable including myself.
If you dont know already, we are starting from Gary's premise that anyone can be a good copywriter in 30 days.Read Link Below:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Newsletters/zfkj_hands_on_experience.htm
Here are the newsletter back issues and boron letters that you will need that is spoken of in above link.
http://www.trafficplusconversion.com/1345/gary-halbert-letter/
Here are the ads that gary halbert mentions that you will need from first link.
http://theryanmcgrath.com/2010/04/gary-halberts-favorite-ads/
NOTE: When you buy TESTED ADVERTISING METHODS by John Caples buy the 4th edition or earlier.
NOTE: When you buy 7 Steps To Freedom by Ben Suarez buy the 1st edition (if you can find it)
NOTE: When you buy The Robert Collier Letter Book by Robert Collier DO NOT buy KINDLE VERSION(its crap). You can buy the authentic 1937 version of the book from the heirs of Robert Collier: http://www.robertcollierpublications.com/page/by-robert-collier#letters
Disclaimer: I haven't purchased from their site I cant give you any purchase feedback.
Anyway, Lets try to do this as if he was over our shoulder. In case you dont know who Gary Halbert was, he was universally recognized as a legend in the world of copywriting. Gary died in 2007 RIP.
P.S. Do you mind if I call us "The Unofficial Disciples Of The Gary Halbert Way" , (TUDOG< for short
)? Lets keep the torch lit!!!
UPDATE: A late addition: I am not sure if it should be a part of this challenge so I am going to leave it OPTIONAL at your discretion. Here is Boron Letters 2.0 written by Gary's son. I dont have all the details, but, you are free to take a look at the link below.
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/1FOTGHLFramesetBoron20.html
This thread is for every one who is interested on taking Gary Halbert 30 day challenge to be a world class copywriter. The intention is to follow gary halberts way to the letter without deviation, and, to keep each other motivated. If you are in on this holla out in the thread to let me know you are here. Just say, "I'm in"
Feel free check in periodically to ask questions, participate, motivate and, make others accountable including myself.
If you dont know already, we are starting from Gary's premise that anyone can be a good copywriter in 30 days.Read Link Below:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/Newsletters/zfkj_hands_on_experience.htm
Here are the newsletter back issues and boron letters that you will need that is spoken of in above link.
http://www.trafficplusconversion.com/1345/gary-halbert-letter/
Here are the ads that gary halbert mentions that you will need from first link.
http://theryanmcgrath.com/2010/04/gary-halberts-favorite-ads/
NOTE: When you buy TESTED ADVERTISING METHODS by John Caples buy the 4th edition or earlier.
NOTE: When you buy 7 Steps To Freedom by Ben Suarez buy the 1st edition (if you can find it)
NOTE: When you buy The Robert Collier Letter Book by Robert Collier DO NOT buy KINDLE VERSION(its crap). You can buy the authentic 1937 version of the book from the heirs of Robert Collier: http://www.robertcollierpublications.com/page/by-robert-collier#letters
Disclaimer: I haven't purchased from their site I cant give you any purchase feedback.
Anyway, Lets try to do this as if he was over our shoulder. In case you dont know who Gary Halbert was, he was universally recognized as a legend in the world of copywriting. Gary died in 2007 RIP.
P.S. Do you mind if I call us "The Unofficial Disciples Of The Gary Halbert Way" , (TUDOG< for short
UPDATE: A late addition: I am not sure if it should be a part of this challenge so I am going to leave it OPTIONAL at your discretion. Here is Boron Letters 2.0 written by Gary's son. I dont have all the details, but, you are free to take a look at the link below.
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/1FOTGHLFramesetBoron20.html
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
