Hey people,
I`m here to let you now how my journey to Unscripdet looks till now.
I am 22 years old, three months after I started my development to a limberjack (2013-2016) I realised ther is more. So I started to read books and do more with my live than work fore someone else.
Only white and red gumballs
Since then I tryed dietary supplements (MLM), sell Thermomix, Affiliate-Marketing, build a ice cream online business and last to build a own supplement business with emotinal vlaue. Nothing works and I lost over 10.000 € in the last five years.
I Had three jobs in the last three years.At the moment I have a job in a cinema, I hate it. At least i can save 50% of the salery for the next ideea.
This time the CENTS commantments and especially to fill a need is my bigest goal.
Currently I think about new ideas and will tell you if I have something.
I would be glad to hear something from you.
I hope the text is not too hard to read. I am currently improving my english myself.
I`m here to let you now how my journey to Unscripdet looks till now.
I am 22 years old, three months after I started my development to a limberjack (2013-2016) I realised ther is more. So I started to read books and do more with my live than work fore someone else.
Only white and red gumballs
Since then I tryed dietary supplements (MLM), sell Thermomix, Affiliate-Marketing, build a ice cream online business and last to build a own supplement business with emotinal vlaue. Nothing works and I lost over 10.000 € in the last five years.
I Had three jobs in the last three years.At the moment I have a job in a cinema, I hate it. At least i can save 50% of the salery for the next ideea.
This time the CENTS commantments and especially to fill a need is my bigest goal.
Currently I think about new ideas and will tell you if I have something.
I would be glad to hear something from you.
I hope the text is not too hard to read. I am currently improving my english myself.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
