The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From dreamer to doer, italian 26 years old

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Hello Guys, Christian here, from Italy, near Florence.

I'm not very well to speak english, i'm trying to write the best i can.

I'm 26 years old and i've ever dreamed to create a my online company since i sold my first things on ebay at 14/15 years. I leaved high school at 16/17 years because i didn't like what i studied. From that age i started to suffer panic attacks and to not live the life tha i wanted to live. I did a lot of work that doesn't like me end when i explained my friend, parents that i didn't think it was right to work for 5/6 days a week in exchange for only 1 free day and to earn 1000/1200 € a month.

I've had other kind of big broblems recently, like alchool abuse that made me gain about 20 kilos. (This part is not easy to write for me)

In all this time i've studied infomarketing, web marketing, read a lot of books on "how to make money" but i didn't execute hardly ever.

When i read for first time The Fastlane Book (Autostrada per la Ricchezza in italian) it changed something in my mind, i started to think that maybe my ideas were not wrong.

In this year i've reached a lot of goals:

I've stopped drinking alchool, i've started a good diet and i started to do physical activity. I've lost about 12 kilos in 3 and half months (i want arrive to loose 25 kilos and get back in shape).

I've stopped to smoke

I started attending night school and i'm near to finish my 4th year with excellent grades.

I've started to read my first english book (Unscripted obviously), but it's not really easy read a so difficult book in a language different from mine.

The truth is that i've ever dreamed but i've never put it into practice, my excuse has ever been that i've not idea of what kind ok company to start (my big problem). Some year ago the only thing i've done online was create a course about instagram marketing to sell at 7 € and within this i was affiliated to sell a product of another autor of 57 €.

That week i did my first 64 € through internet. I was very happy.

I stopped to do it because the cost of ppc was higher that earnings. From that moment i didn't do anymore nothing so relevant on internet but i continued to read and to dream.

Today i feel ready to stopped to be a dreamer and to become a doer. In these days i'm reading the gold post to continue to learn new things.

Sorry if i wrote so much, i'd like to meet you, and listen to yours advices for me.

I hope you can understand what i wrote. :D

Christian.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 12, 2012
Hi Christian, nice to have you here!

I've stopped drinking alchool, i've started a good diet and i started to do physical activity. I've lost about 12 kilos in 3 and half months (i want arrive to loose 25 kilos and get back in shape).

I've stopped to smoke
That's GREAT! Keep it up!

I've started to read my first english book (Unscripted obviously), but it's not really easy read a so difficult book in a language different from mine.
I feel you. I am not a native english speaker as well and I never was good in english.
It helped me a lot to read english books. So keep it up! It's hard at the beginning but it gets easier with every book you read. Also there are so much more great books and online courses in the english language!

From that moment i didn't do anymore nothing so relevant on internet but i continued to read and to dream.
I think almost everybody can relate.
Just make sure to keep taking real action, don't fall into the trap of just reading and dreaming. Always try to apply what you have read.

Sales

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2019

I'm 26 years old and i've ever dreamed to create a my online company since i sold my first things on ebay at 14/15 years. I leaved high school at 16/17 years because i didn't like what i studied. From that age i started to suffer panic attacks and to not live the life tha i wanted to live. I did a lot of work that doesn't like me end when i explained my friend, parents that i didn't think it was right to work for 5/6 days a week in exchange for only 1 free day and to earn 1000/1200 € a month.

I've had other kind of big broblems recently, like alchool abuse that made me gain about 20 kilos. (This part is not easy to write for me)

In all this time i've studied infomarketing, web marketing, read a lot of books on "how to make money" but i didn't execute hardly ever.

When i read for first time The Fastlane Book (Autostrada per la Ricchezza in italian) it changed something in my mind, i started to think that maybe my ideas were not wrong.

I've stopped to smoke

I started attending night school and i'm near to finish my 4th year with excellent grades.

The truth is that i've ever dreamed but i've never put it into practice, my excuse has ever been that i've not idea of what kind ok company to start (my big problem). Some year ago the only thing i've done online was create a course about instagram marketing to sell at 7 € and within this i was affiliated to sell a product of another autor of 57 €.

I stopped to do it because the cost of ppc was higher that earnings. From that moment i didn't do anymore nothing so relevant on internet but i continued to read and to dream.

Today i feel ready to stopped to be a dreamer and to become a doer. In these days i'm reading the gold post to continue to learn new things.

Sorry if i wrote so much, i'd like to meet you, and listen to yours advices for me.

Christian.
Failure is the University of Success

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Hi Christian, nice to have you here!

That's GREAT! Keep it up!

Sure!

I feel you. I am not a native english speaker as well and I never was good in english.
It helped me a lot to read english books. So keep it up! It's hard at the beginning but it gets easier with every book you read. Also there are so much more great books and online courses in the english language!

Yeah i think it will be ever more easy, the start it's difficult but i'll do it.

I think almost everybody can relate.
Just make sure to keep taking real action, don't fall into the trap of just reading and dreaming. Always try to apply what you have read.

Yeah this the real change i need to do. I need to continue to study but to take it in practice.
My doubt now, if should i continue to practicing infomarketing or start learning to code. My first target is to start earning something because i'm almost broke at the moment.

Really thank you for your advices.

GabrielDC

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 26, 2016

I've stopped to smoke

Christian.
Un'altro italiano sul forum, benvenuto!
Fruga bene sul forum, è pieno di ottimi consigli e di ottime persone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Italian guy, Welcome!
Dive deep into the forum, it's full of good advice and nice people.

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Un'altro italiano sul forum, benvenuto!
Fruga bene sul forum, è pieno di ottimi consigli e di ottime persone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Italian guy, Welcome!
Dive deep into the forum, it's full of good advice and nice people.

Ciao, grazie mille! Sono iscritto solo da pochi giorni e devo dire che non ho mai trovato un "posto" così ricco di informazioni e di persone disponibili. Fantastico!

Hello, thank you very much! I'm registered for a few days and i'm sure i've never found a so rich "place" of information and of available people. Great!

GabrielDC

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 26, 2016
Ciao, grazie mille! Sono iscritto solo da pochi giorni e devo dire che non ho mai trovato un "posto" così ricco di informazioni e di persone disponibili. Fantastico!

Hello, thank you very much! I'm registered for a few days and i'm sure i've never found a so rich "place" of information and of available people. Great!
Non avere paura di partecipare alle discussioni e dire la tua qui dentro.
Ci sono sempre i soliti pagliacci, ma in mezzo a 20 pagliacci, troverai una persona valida che ti darà ottimi consigli.
E mi raccomando, impara bene la lingua :)

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Non avere paura di partecipare alle discussioni e dire la tua qui dentro.
Ci sono sempre i soliti pagliacci, ma in mezzo a 20 pagliacci, troverai una persona valida che ti darà ottimi consigli.
E mi raccomando, impara bene la lingua :)

Certo, grazie mille per i consigli.

La lingua è ancora un mio punto debole ma la stò migliorando, per adesso stò leggendo in inglese, guarando qualche serie tv in lingua originale (anche se stò cercando di guardare la tv sempre meno) e lo stò studiando alle scuole serali. Se hai qualche altro consiglio, sono felice di ascoltarti.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, thank you

The language is still my weak point but I am improving it, for the moment i'm reading english books, watching tv series in original version and i'm studying it at night schools. If you have other tips, i'm happy to hear you.

GabrielDC

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 26, 2016
Certo, grazie mille per i consigli.

La lingua è ancora un mio punto debole ma la stò migliorando, per adesso stò leggendo in inglese, guarando qualche serie tv in lingua originale (anche se stò cercando di guardare la tv sempre meno) e lo stò studiando alle scuole serali. Se hai qualche altro consiglio, sono felice di ascoltarti.

La musica è un'ottimo modo per imparare la lingua, ascolta musica in inglese e prova a scrivere le parole che capisci o quelle che non capisci, io ho imparato così.
Io ho lasciato le superiori al quinto anno perchè dovevo lavorare, non avere MAI vergogna di quello che fai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Music is a great tool to learn a foreign language, I learned English mostly out of music.
I left high school in graduation year, due to money problems, so don't be afraid of what are you doing now to 'recover'.

Cinquecento18

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 21, 2018
Italy
This is the best place where you can find more value than you can imagine, welcome aboard bro! i'm italian too.
benvenuto!

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
This is the best place where you can find more value than you can imagine, welcome aboard bro! i'm italian too.
benvenuto!

Thank you dude. I really appreciate your welcome to me.

Grazie mille!

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Hi Christian, i'm also an italian guy and i can assure you that is difficult for everyone to write and read in a non-native language. Anyway welcome to the forum, i am seeing more and more italian on this forum and i'm happy about this, altough i think our country is still very closed to all these stuff. god bless the internet ;)

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Hi Christian, i'm also an italian guy and i can assure you that is difficult for everyone to write and read in a non-native language. Anyway welcome to the forum, i am seeing more and more italian on this forum and i'm happy about this, altough i think our country is still very closed to all these stuff. god bless the internet ;)

Hi Mario, yes, learn another language isn't easy but i think it's another skill that we can use for make the difference, specially in our country that, as you said, is still very closed to this kind of stuff. Thank you for the welcome.

moneytree3006

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 10, 2019
Your story is so inspiring to read! Look at all the amazing and positive changes you've made in your life so far, you should be so proud of your accomplishments already!!

Congrats and I can only see great things in your future. Keep going and you'll get there :)

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
Your story is so inspiring to read! Look at all the amazing and positive changes you've made in your life so far, you should be so proud of your accomplishments already!!

Congrats and I can only see great things in your future. Keep going and you'll get there :)

Really happy to read that what i wrote can be inspiring for someone. Yes, i'm really really proud of what i've done until now, but this is just the beginning. I will continue on this path and achieve my goals.
Thank you very much for this comment, i really appreciated it :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...