The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

26 years old loser ..

Idea threads

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
Hi guys im 26 years old man from 3d World country i will tell my story and hope to get some help cause im start losing Hope and suicide is the only answer left ..
i was a good student my whole life .. but i was heavily traumatized by emotional neglect and toxic family .. i Suffred Sever depression and anxiety . That caused me to graduate years After my peers . From 2020 till 2022 i focused on healing myself and refused to get any job because of my entrepreneurial mindset . I decided to do some affiliate marketing and cpa marketing i made about 3000$ and lose them .. i was Never able to be disciplined in my work .. i end up with nothing .. i wake up today with no work experience, Great body shape , fellings of shame and guilt are killing me .. i see no Hope i feel Its over for me to fix my life .. Time is ticking and here i am . Living with parents that getting older everyday seeing their son dying slowly of guilt and shame .. i dreamed of helping them i dreamed of giving back to them .. i dont know how i end up here .. currently im doing coding bootcamp .. that eating all m'y Time .. i dont know what to do .. i sleep in tears and wake up in tears .. this is not what i planned for... I dreamed of earning online .. now end up a loser .. that not beign able to feed himself or even have a plan .. Time is ticking and i feel like im done ... i will commit sucside by 27 .. this year is my last try .. please give me some advice maybe it will save my life ... Im tired of beign a failure ..im losing Hope .. Friends .. Time and my mind ..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
Wow. It's clear you are in a really tough place. It takes a lot of courage to talk so publicly to a bunch of strangers about such strong feelings of hopelessness and despair. I am not any sort of qualified psychologist/psychiatrist, but perhaps everything feels so overwhelming because you're thinking of everything? What is one small thing you could change to make things 1% better right now? Get better sleep? Eat better? Talk to a professional counselor or even call a suicide hotline? What is one small thing that gives you even a little bit of hope or puts a smile on your face for even a second? It might help to focus on adding up the small things right now. I think it's important to focus on healing yourself first - how can you provide the best for your parents or the rest of the world if you are not at your best? It won't be an easy journey, but you have to believe in yourself.

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
Wow. It's clear you are in a really tough place. It takes a lot of courage to talk so publicly to a bunch of strangers about such strong feelings of hopelessness and despair. I am not any sort of qualified psychologist/psychiatrist, but perhaps everything feels so overwhelming because you're thinking of everything? What is one small thing you could change to make things 1% better right now? Get better sleep? Eat better? Talk to a professional counselor or even call a suicide hotline? What is one small thing that gives you even a little bit of hope or puts a smile on your face for even a second? It might help to focus on adding up the small things right now. I think it's important to focus on healing yourself first - how can you provide the best for your parents or the rest of the world if you are not at your best? It won't be an easy journey, but you have to believe in yourself.
Thank you for your nice words .. i dont know what my life will be like in 6 months from now .. i will try my best ..

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Thank you for your nice words .. i dont know what my life will be like in 6 months from now .. i will try my best ..
I think you've made a remarkable statement here which is exactly right.

You don't know what your life will be like in 6 months. Never make permanent decisions when faced with temporary problems.

You've had some success, but also have some behaviors that have held you back. In my view, I think you're expecting too much in too short a time. Instead of pursuing entrepreneurship right now, it sounds like you still have some healing to do. You're only 26, I'm 48. You have a LOT of time ahead of you. Trust me! It may not feel like it, but you do. Don't rush or set our expectations too high. You have to walk before you can run.

I don't think you've overcome your anxiety and depression yet so keep taking time for yourself. Get some professional help. Take time to find happiness, build habits you value, and set yourself on the right path before you start applying more pressure to 'be successful' as an entrepreneur (whatever 'success' looks like to you). Having a business is hard work and very stressful. You often make mistakes so you have to be whole first and ensure chasing this dream won't add to your anxiety and depression. Set reasonable goals to get you on a good path. Like @REV5028 said, start small. One step at a time.

You've got this!

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Hi guys im 26 years old man from 3d World country i will tell my story and hope to get some help cause im start losing Hope and suicide is the only answer left ..
i was a good student my whole life .. but i was heavily traumatized by emotional neglect and toxic family .. i Suffred Sever depression and anxiety . That caused me to graduate years After my peers . From 2020 till 2022 i focused on healing myself and refused to get any job because of my entrepreneurial mindset . I decided to do some affiliate marketing and cpa marketing i made about 3000$ and lose them .. i was Never able to be disciplined in my work .. i end up with nothing .. i wake up today with no work experience, Great body shape , fellings of shame and guilt are killing me .. i see no Hope i feel Its over for me to fix my life .. Time is ticking and here i am . Living with parents that getting older everyday seeing their son dying slowly of guilt and shame .. i dreamed of helping them i dreamed of giving back to them .. i dont know how i end up here .. currently im doing coding bootcamp .. that eating all m'y Time .. i dont know what to do .. i sleep in tears and wake up in tears .. this is not what i planned for... I dreamed of earning online .. now end up a loser .. that not beign able to feed himself or even have a plan .. Time is ticking and i feel like im done ... i will commit sucside by 27 .. this year is my last try .. please give me some advice maybe it will save my life ... Im tired of beign a failure ..im losing Hope .. Friends .. Time and my mind ..

1. Read the book this forum spawned from — The Millionaire Fastlane .

2. Shut up and take the pain. Life IS suffering. Absolutely everyone you know and will ever know is suffering.

i will commit sucside by 27

Imagine if you could be this assertive about making money or being happy instead. You're thinking negatively and it's biting you in the a$$.

Do you know what 99% of suicide survivors say?

As they're falling off a bridge, they realize that everything they thought was unfixable was absolutely fixable - except for the fact they just jumped.

Why do you need to try to kill yourself (and potentially succeed) just to realize you're in control of your own destiny?

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
1. I don't know why you define yourself by successes? Especially in business, the smartest don't always win the race. Sometimes luck or being in the right place at the right time plays a big role.

2. People don't always tell the truth when it comes to success. Some people were born into the right network that gave them the space they needed to succeed. Others have to build their network first, which doesn't mean they are any less successful than they are.

3. Don't try to control things you can't control. Focus on the things you can control. Being born in a 3rd world country is something you can't control, but improving your skills, you can.

4. As hard as it may sound, online marketing will not make you rich. Doctors, lawyers, computer scientists are successful not because they use online marketing, but because they have basic skills that accelerate their success. Learn a real skill that interests you and don't run after the next hype. People make hypes to get your attention.

5. take the advice seriously: get professional help. You don't seem to be in the right place. Success will not heal your psyche and may even have more negative effects.

6. Relax. Take life easier and go with the flow. No one really cares if you are successful or not. At the risk of sounding harsh, if people don't care if others starve, why should they care if you succeed? It may sound drastic, but it's also a relief that you can actually do what you want.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
It is cowardly to give in to suicide.
You have far too many people to help and impact.
Those people need you.
If you're dead and gone, they can't be helped.

You have plenty of time, please do not compare yourself to others, they are on their own path.

This may help too - I'll let a friend say something that helped me:
don't feel bad that things didn't went perfect. Feel good that you did it. Next week try to do 10% better.

Interestingly enough you have already said the goals that you can be 10% better at.
i wake up today with no work experience, Great body shape , fellings of shame and guilt are killing me
Here is my question to you my friend

What can you do to address these?

What is the 10%?

I'm not asking for the 1000% you ask of yourself, but the 10%.

Stay safe.

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
thank u guys for your support im trying to get better .. i don't deserve to be in that postion i made a lot of mistakes and im trying to fix what i have done wrong and trying to overcome my deperssion and anxiety . life is war for me and have nothing to lose .. but seeing your parents sad is so F*cking painful may god save me and help me achive hapiness and freedom . thank u MJ DeMarco for your books and all members here for your great topics . reading your succsess stories is what giving me hope and releif . i was follwoing your forum from 1 year ago .. and this is my first post . even when nobody is knowing me i read your posts daily and really enjoy it . sorry for the drama but no one to talk to ... if i still in this planet maybe i will back with some good news

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
may god save me and help me achive hapiness and freedom.
You have a lot of control on your situation, hope is not an answer.

I'm still asking what is the 10% of something you can get better at?

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
I'm still asking what is the 10% of something you can get better at?

i have no clear carrer or path .. i know a little from everything ... i mean i tried cpa , affiliate , little bit of coding but not expert in any of those . what im doing now is learning to code in a bootcamp .. but struggling due to lack of concentration .

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022

i have no clear carrer or path .. i know a little from everything ... i mean i tried cpa , affiliate , little bit of coding but not expert in any of those . what im doing now is learning to code in a bootcamp .. but struggling due to lack of concentration .
i subscribed in paid coding bootcamp as my last hope to save my life and not ending in the streets

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
It might help you to focus on solving a problem rather than aimlessly trying different things. WHY did you try those other things? WHY didn't they lead to anything? Do other people in your area suffer from anxiety and depression? Is there a lack of resources readily available to those people? Could you create a blog/forum? YouTube channel? Maybe even write a book about your troubles and (one day) how you overcame those mental health challenges?

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
It might help you to focus on solving a problem rather than aimlessly trying different things. WHY did you try those other things? WHY didn't they lead to anything? Do other people in your area suffer from anxiety and depression? Is there a lack of resources readily available to those people? Could you create a blog/forum? YouTube channel? Maybe even write a book about your troubles and (one day) how you overcame those mental health challenges?
they don't lead to anything because of my jumping from an idea to another without a plan .. im thinking of writing a book / yt channel about how i was able to quit smoking and how i have overcome depersonalization disorder and some PTSD releated problems .. but also i need to have carrer like web developer for exemple to feed myself

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
they don't lead to anything because of my jumping from an idea to another without a plan .. im thinking of writing a book / yt channel about how i was able to quit smoking and how i have overcome depersonalization disorder and some PTSD releated problems .. but also i need to have carrer like web developer for exemple to feed myself
See, you've already overcome some pretty big challenges! Keep going. I would strongly suggest you try getting a lower level job to start so you can focus more of your energy on healing. Right now I think it would better serve you to get a job in retail or something that doesn't really require you to stress about developing career skills. Any sort of income will be better than none right now. It's okay to start small, but you have to start somewhere.

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019
Are you currently in pyschological care and/or have you stopped taking your medications?

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
i mean
See, you've already overcome some pretty big challenges! Keep going. I would strongly suggest you try getting a lower level job to start so you can focus more of your energy on healing. Right now I think it would better serve you to get a job in retail or something that doesn't really require you to stress about developing career skills. Any sort of income will be better than none right now. It's okay to start small, but you have to start somewhere.
i will try to get part time job that is less stressful and focus on healing this year .. thank u for your help

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022
Are you currently in pyschological care and/or have you stopped taking your medications?
i stopped taking all medications and therapy cause i spent years trying to fix my mental health and forget about my carrer now i should think of making money

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
i will try to get part time job that is less stressful and focus on healing this year .. thank u for your help
You're welcome.
i stopped taking all medications and therapy cause i spent years trying to fix my mental health and forget about my carrer now i should think of making money
Perhaps it will help you to rethink what healing and being healthy looks like for you. Maybe medication and therapy need to be part of your life for a long time; maybe when you're feeling better instead of quitting them, you just take another step, like starting to develop career/business goals and acquire skills. Eating well, sleeping well, exercising, and spending time in nature are all things that have been found to help improve quality of life, so maybe put a little more focus on those to start. Then build up from there.

Everyone's path is different. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you go, you just have to keep moving forward. Some people can take bigger steps than you. That doesn't mean you're failing.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
@Pain
I understand what you're going through.

My advice is to take things one step at a time. There is no one holding a gun at your head. You don't "have" to achieve stellar financial success by the time you are 25, 30, 35 etc. Those are arbitrary numbers and don't mean anything.

Instead, what you absolutely have to do, is to take full control and ownership of your health - both physical and mental.

I fully understand your suicidal ideation: there is no point in living a life where every day is a F*cking torment, just endless pain and suffering. And that has to change right now. Not in a year. Not until you are 27. Now.

Life is the most wonderful gift that we could have received.
But you are now blind and cannot see its ecstatic beauty.

Please take a deep breath and make a very rational assessment of where you are right now, what you have, what you don't have, what you need to cover the basics, put food on the table and have a roof over your head.

After all the necessities are covered, you're all set to start on a wonderful journey. Make small incremental steps towards improving your future. You may not know what that future looks like yet, and that's ok. Things will become progressively clear as you move forward. The key is to keep making small but consistent increments, as @Spenny said. Put one foot in front of the other. Aim for 10% improvements. Small victories do compound over time.

I would highly recommend that you start lifting weights, running, or any other type of hard physical exercise. Working out has improved my life, mental health, and happiness immeasurably.

And remember that your parents love you more than you can imagine.
And you are not alone.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Invest your time in this forum, lots of people have shared real-life stories and you will get inspired as well as tired because of the never-ending contents.

mirumiru

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
277%
Aug 22, 2022
Chile
First of all, I want to say; welcome to this forum
I'm glad you joined and I hope you can stay here, post, read, give and obtain value.
The fact that you decided to register in this forum shows that you really want to improve things in your life.

I understand you a lot. I have been through approximately 2-3 hard depressions in my life.
One of them was really recently and I severely considered to commit suicide.
So I kind of understand what you are feeling... I know how hard it is to manage these dark emotions that feel like they take you and destroy you from inside.
I know how bad it feels to wake up everyday and don't feel the motivation or energy to do anything.
You feel like a constant failure. You deeply down want to change your life but depression doesn't let you and the cycle starts again.
I know how hard it is, please trust me.
I want to give some words to you, the same exact words that I wish I have understood when I was feeling this way.

1. Please highly consider breaking the cycle.

When depression hits, your mind and heart becomes weak.
Depression silently kills you.
Normally, people tend to search for a place to comfort. That is dangerous.
When you're depressed and you search for comfort and you get involved and embraced by it, depression is feed like a horrendous beast... it grows and takes more and more from you.
What you can do about it?
Stop embracing comfort.
By comfort I mean everything that makes you feel better in this moment but in the long run doesn't help you.
I remember always staying in bed, crying, killing my loneliness using the phone and mindlessly scrolling through social media.
You know what happened?
Surprise, nothing.
My life didn't changed at all.
What was the result?
My depression was being feed. I was giving my depression reasons to still exist.
If you have depression you're likely to be using your free time to scape hard emotions... through; videogames, social media, porn, daydreaming, listening to music and more.
You have to HIGHLY reduce these activities. They're overstimulating your brain and taking precious energy from you.
Instead, use all your resources to stay in silence.
From now I will star to share some resources that have helped me. Watch them in order and watch them completely. I wish these things have the same effect they had on me.
You don't have to watch it all in the same day, but consider to watch them:
I recommend you to watch a post I made about what I mentioned
I recommend you to investigate about Dopamine Detox (A for life Dopamine Detox)
A great video about this topic by one of my favorite self improvement Youtuber, Hamza

Now, directly about the topic about comfort. I think you should start to watch some videos of David Goggins.
He changed his life through pain
He was down bad in a terrible depression but he managed to become a successful man and scape his mediocrity.
He is inspiring and he shows you how you can grow through adversity. He teaches you and tells you how terrible pain can be useful to make change and become better:
Become A Savage & Live On Your Own Terms! | David Goggins
David Goggins on How He Became Unstoppable and Doing the Unthinkable
DO THIS To Make Yourself Immune To Pain & DESTROY LAZINESS
He also has a book that I REALLY recommend reading.
Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins.

2. Improve your mental health:

The biggest step you can take to improve your mental health is by getting away from social media and distractions. Don't expect it to do it overnight, everything is a process.
You should focus on improving your mental health.
There are several ways of doing it.
I recommend doing meditation.
And practicing gratitude.
I highly recommend the course of
Yale University - The Science of Well Being (it's free!)
One of the courses with best reviews.
She explains how to REALLY be happy with science.
It involves being present (meditation), savoring life (being conscious and enjoying some moments) and by practicing gratitude.
Meditation. Try your best to do it everyday for at least 1 or 5 min to start with.
Meditation is not about not thinking. Is about trying to focus all your attention in your breath and focus on it - a simple and relaxing stimulus.
Gratitude Journaling is simply start making a habit of writing in a notebook 5 things you're grateful for. Now... if have depression, you will have a hard time writing something. I understand. But don't force yourself. It can be ANYTHING... from being grateful for the beautiful sky to your mom for cooking dinner.
(But every time you write it, you have to conscious about it and really feel grateful. Think about some smalls privileges you have... did you had food in your plate today? do you have internet connection? do you have clear water to drink?
Many people around the world don't have these things.
They're dying of hunger, coldness, heat, dehydration.
It's time to be grateful for the small and basic things so we can grateful for the big ones.)

How to start meditating
Hamza 10 Minute Meditation Breathing Exercise
Full Mental Health Guide For Men (This should be your priority right now)

3. Change Mindset:
Stop comparing yourself.
Really.
Stop thinking about how much others have achieved. You will get obsessed with others.
You have to become obsessed with yourself and improving your life.
It's all you should think about now. Now your priority should be YOU.
Comparing yourself to others is the most stupid thing you can do (not trying to offend, but really...). They aren't exactly similar to you. They don't have the same dreams, problems, thoughts, circumstances.
Look at your past, not with hate but with pity.
And then think... how can I stop being that way?
How can I become different?

If you want to change your future, change your present.
But first of all, appreciate your present. Only in the present you can make big changes.
I recommend you these books:
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (how to appreciate your present as it's the only thing you can control and the only constant where you're alive. Past and future doesn't exist)

Atomic Habits by James Clear (how to change your life year by year by developing habits, how habits work and how habits are formed)

Mindset - The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck (how to change your mindset, if you have fixated mindset you will always think life is static and that you can't learn new things, grow mindset instead is what successful people have)

A video where Carol herself talks about it - TED Talk

If you can't afford any of these books. Write me privately.

Now. I don't want to overwhelm you.
What I wrote isn't supposed to change your life, I don't have that power. I wish I had it.
But I gave you some books that were useful for me and I hope they were useful for you.
Develop the habit of reading books with great value.
Surround yourself in a positive environment. Throw away everything that depress you (from the color of your room -I actually did this- to delete social media like Twitter).

You HAVE the control of your life through actions.
Ideas AREN'T important unless you give them shape in the real world, do that by taking ACTION.
You will feel lost, depressed and more...
You will fail many times. Never someone said this was going to be easy.
But you know what? It's worth it!
It's 10x times better to be trying that to be on bed without doing anything!

Don't commit suicide. I want to share this with you:
The Morning After I Killed Myself

That video saved my life and I hope it save yours too.
When I was considering suicide, for some work of the destiny that video appeared in my YouTube feed. I watched it and I cried. I cried because it made me realize about how much we're so closed in our minds... that we can't appreciate life.
Your parents are going to miss you.
They will never be happy again with your loss... everyday of their lives is going to be miserable.
They will miss your voice, your shape, your smile... your heart beating.
To your parents you're the most precious gift in this world even if you don't realize it.
You're not a failure to them. I'm sure they love you and they believe in you.
Believe in yourself. Don't feel inferior for still not reaching 'success'.
Look at MJ DeMarco story, he also wanted to commit suicide and he refused.

He felt like a failure many times.
But he didn't stopped. You don't have to stop.
Please never stop.
Fight until the end, try everything that is at your reach.
Take things with consideration and give yourself time to get out of that depression.
If I could do it, you can too!
Start small, develop some good habits as exercise (it will make you feel better and your appearance will change for the better).

Make a list of what you hate in your current life and focus on searching ways to change that.
But please don't give up.

I really want to wish you the best.
There are so many things that I wish I could say to you... but this topic is very complex.
My messages will be open for you anytime if you want to talk.
From my most genuine empathy, I want to wish you success.
I wish this was at least in some small extent useful for you.

I wish you the best

Attachments

• 41amV20d1uL._AC_SY780_.jpg
    41amV20d1uL._AC_SY780_.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 714FbKtXS+L._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg
    714FbKtXS+L._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 51-uspgqWIL._AC_SY780_.jpg
    51-uspgqWIL._AC_SY780_.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 61bDwfLudLL.jpg
    61bDwfLudLL.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Your ancestors fought woolly mammoths, huddled in the cold, survived and then built civilization, and your parents found each other, got married, went to work and spent years of their life to support you, feed you, give you a place to live and sleep, just for your stupid ungrateful selfish a$$ to kill yourself.

I feel bad that all of them had no control over having worked so hard just to get a coward as their offspring.

I really hope they had more kids so you're not blowing it for all of them.

vic tiva

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 3, 2022
i subscribed in paid coding bootcamp as my last hope to save my life and not ending in the streets
Hey man! I'm an American English fluency coach and I can help you make your English perfect for free if you're motivated

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Here is my practical suggestion.
If you had success in affiliate marketing you definitely will have it in referral marketing.

There are many businesses that want to solve the following problems:
-How to attract new customers in bad economic conditions?
-How to keep customers loyal in recession or inflation?
-How to reduce churn rates among customers in highly competitive conditions?
These problems are painful now to many small and medium sized businesses, and with deterioration of economic conditions there will more such businesses.

By helping them to solve these problems you will be able to get stable income, establish a professional reputation, have time to think about your plan for switching to fast-lane.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2022
thank u guys for your support im trying to get better .. i don't deserve to be in that postion i made a lot of mistakes and im trying to fix what i have done wrong and trying to overcome my deperssion and anxiety . life is war for me and have nothing to lose .. but seeing your parents sad is so F*cking painful may god save me and help me achive hapiness and freedom . thank u MJ DeMarco for your books and all members here for your great topics . reading your succsess stories is what giving me hope and releif . i was follwoing your forum from 1 year ago .. and this is my first post . even when nobody is knowing me i read your posts daily and really enjoy it . sorry for the drama but no one to talk to ... if i still in this planet maybe i will back with some good news
And cut down on the anime. It's filling your head with that "Event" mentality. You won't suddenly be the Hokage. It takes process to earn that title.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
Fight harder. Endure and keep on going. No one is coming to save you. No one but yourself. It's been that way since the beginning and you know that deep down. If you don't like where you are right now, admit you made some bad decisions and mental choices then do something about it.

You came into this world kicking, bloody, crying, and alone. You will continue that way if you want to build ANYTHING of significant value in this life of yours. No one is going to believe in you. No one is going to give you permission to do something great. No one is going to hold your hand, coddle you, and say it's ok to take a chance on yourself. It's you and you alone man.

Your existence itself is a 1 in a 100 million chance. So ask yourself why would you squander it because things aren't going your way at the moment. Shame? Guilt? It takes time and 120% effort. Have you put in enough time? Have you been borderline obsessed, delusional, and wholeheartedly working on your past businesses? If not, great you still have time to do it. You still don't know your capabilities and potential until you go all in.

Why would you give up knowing you never tried?

Everything you've done up until now is a built-up for your next great moment.

Here's what causes you to be where you are right now.
i was Never able to be disciplined in my work .. i end up with nothing .. i wake up today with no work experience

You said so yourself. You never applied yourself. Those things you did before were pure horseshit. You didn't believe in them so you gave up halfway or didn't bother trying 120%. 120% is a necessity if you want to build something from nothing. You have to believe in what you a building to go 120%. 120% means you eat, shit, sleep, and think about your work.

Listen. Doing something you "think" will be good because some other people on the internet say it'll make you money fast is a way great way to kill your self-esteem, give up, and be in perpetual loserdom. Because deep down, you're not offering anything of value and you know this so you feel like a fraud. You are chasing money and not value. Be true to yourself. Find something you can provide value, know that you can provide value, focus on it, and don't give up. This should go for the next thing you do.

I know what you're thinking. But you failed and gave up and lost some money before. Big deal. You live and you learn. If you don't live on, all of your suffering and "failure" until now is meaningless. Think of it this way, you suffer for a cause and a reason. It's so you can keep on going and learn from your experiences so you will have your big payoff. Your suffering and lack of result is the price and dues for your future visions.,

Freedom. Money. Women. Fast cars. You fill in the blank.

I'm sure you learned a skill or two or even a perspective that will allow you to start your next venture 1 step closer to the finish line than all the others. Even if it's the thought that you should not give up halfway when you're not seeing results.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Your ancestors fought woolly mammoths, huddled in the cold, survived and then built civilization, and your parents found each other, got married, went to work and spent years of their life to support you, feed you, give you a place to live and sleep, just for your stupid ungrateful selfish a$$ to kill yourself.

I feel bad that all of them had no control over having worked so hard just to get a coward as their offspring.

I really hope they had more kids so you're not blowing it for all of them.
You forgot how OP when he was still an egg, swam to get to the finishing line. It was a heroic act.

@Pain You were not born loser, for:

Even the fact of your existence, that you were created by the swiftest sperm of the millions let loose upon the luckiest of eggs that day, is a miracle. What were the odds that it would be you who would result? Yes, you, sitting in your chair reading these words right now. How then, could you not believe in yourself? Nature did. Destiny did. Or, if you wish, your God did.

That's Felix Dennis speaking. A multimillionaire.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.