The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

26 years old loser ..

Idea threads

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I was cought on Reading and watching self improvement videos without taking action i dont know how to describe it but Its a real addiction it makes me lazy and event focused i was trapped in fixing my mindset loop .. to wake up to the brutal truth Its about action not Reading and consuming . I was smarter than all my peers ..the only diffrent they work hard i think hard .. the do it i plan for it
Have you read this thread?

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...out-changing-your-thoughts-or-mindset.106227/

No you haven’t because you don’t have access to it. But once you reach 50 likes on the forum you’ll be able to see it. I wish I had access to this back when I was 16.

So stay active and help some people, very soon you’ll be able to read it and it will probably change your life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2022

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Your ancestors fought woolly mammoths, huddled in the cold, survived and then built civilization, and your parents found each other, got married, went to work and spent years of their life to support you, feed you, give you a place to live and sleep, just for your stupid ungrateful selfish a$$ to kill yourself.

I feel bad that all of them had no control over having worked so hard just to get a coward as their offspring.

I really hope they had more kids so you're not blowing it for all of them.

Posts like this should be the default response to bellyaching posts.

It's one thing if you're working your a$$ off and you get stuck or everything blows up and you ask for help. It's something entirely different to just come here and have a Jordan Peterson style tear fest.

Some of the forum members have been through absolute hell in their lives - not just in business, but in the form of personal tragedies that were out of their control, but they still deeply suffered from. In my own life, the people I've met who had truly awful shit happen to them barely complained - they just kept trucking forward.

I have no sympathy for people who are losers because of their own choices.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Posts like this should be the default response to bellyaching posts.

It's one thing if you're working your a$$ off and you get stuck or everything blows up and you ask for help. It's something entirely different to just come here and have a Jordan Peterson style tear fest.

Some of the forum members have been through absolute hell in their lives - not just in business, but in the form of personal tragedies that were out of their control, but they still deeply suffered from. In my own life, the people I've met who had truly awful shit happen to them barely complained - they just kept trucking forward.

I have no sympathy for people who are losers because of their own choices.
It’s either I say that or I say “do a flip pussy!” but I can only get away with so much before I get a “username does not exist” alert when I try to login.

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania
He also has a book that I REALLY recommend reading.
Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins.
I couldn't agree more with you. I also recommend Can't Hurt Me, it maybe is one of the best books ever. While the book is not exactly about depression it shows that no matter how bad you have it you can still reach absurd heights.

@Pain I truly recommend watching Hamza on youtube. He is possibly the greatest self-improvement youtuber and I believe you could truly change your mindset by watching him and applying what he preaches.

Also, this is my personal opinion but maybe you should focus less on the money-making for now and more on improving your mental health. You'll still have to work a lot but hey, maybe at least you'll enjoy life a bit more while doing so. And think about the worst that can happen, you still won't be starving to death. You can always work retail, construction and many other jobs.

You said your body is in great shape, right? So why don't you take some pride in it? There are many people out there who would want to be in your position and many who are really affected by their body's issues.

And hey, if you follow the advice you received you'll be in the best place possible by the time you turn 27.

Visualise your life in a couple of years and imagine two different outcomes:
1. You have worked your a$$ off and now you have a beautiful life, your family is happy, you have a beautiful girlfriend (or maybe wife) and enough money to support your life for more time than you can possibly live.
2. You give up early and commit suicide. While doing so you visualise the look on your parents' faces, the pain they'll have to go through, and the beautiful future you could've had. The wife, the kids, the changes you could've brought to this world.

It's not time to give up. Your life hasn't even started. There are many more beautiful years ahead and if your life hasn't been good until now, then why should you not make it good from now on?

Doctor Sleep

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Apr 23, 2022
Stop feeling sorry for yourself self.
Everyone in some moments are in bad places but mindset is very important.
Start to think positive. If you think to commit suicide than you're a weak person and you need some positive thinking.
For beginning watch some youtube videos for motivation or read some self help book. Find some online job that you are familiar and start learning. Again, think positive and put lot of hours working and you'll forget about bad things in your life.
Remember, no one life is ideal...all of us have ups and downs.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Maybe online work isn't for you

I know everyone and every book you read tells you that you will never be successful if you don't do:

1. Ecommerce
2. SaaS
3. Anything online

But the truth is that some people are just not wired to be sitting down in front of a screen manipulating pixels to generate more pixels.

The truth is that some people are simply meant to be out and about, grinding in the real world.

Maybe the reason you lose concentration easily is because none of the fields you've worked in (affiliate, CPA, coding....) are not for you.

On top of that, you are so mentally defeated that you're not in the right mindset to think about starting a business.

You need to get a job in the real world and then think of getting a career that suits your strengths OR matches your interests. Once money starts coming in, once you start making progress, then you may be in a better mindset to start and build something.

Stop wasting time online and do something in the real world.

You think suicide will make your parents' life easier or harder? Do whatever you want with your life, your choice, but personally I wouldn't kill myself because of money lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.