The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From debt/despair to Bentley (and revs eclipsing 10K/day)!

Sharko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
424%
Apr 17, 2015
Please don't take my message too personnal, i was just saying that you had a little help from your friend but that doesn't do the work itself, but i suppose he gave you some tips and helped you on building your knowledge.

You had to learn for sure, that's why i said it was inspiring for me because you learn everything of the business in the short period of time.
That will make me think twice everytime i'll say "I don't know a thing about this business".

Oh no! I didn’t take it personal lol, I just felt like I didn’t give you enough feedback so I wanted to put that out there! It’s all good in the hood :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
That will make me think twice everytime i'll say "I don't know a thing about this business".

I try to remind myself that we all come out the same way ... with zero knowledge. Eventually we must take in new knowledge and learn. In the old days, such knowledge could only be acquired thru a parent, a friend, a confidant, an expensive education.

Now, it's all just "out there" ripe for the taking.

For a lot of people (not just millenials) the problem isn't knowledge, it's the work required to acquire it. And work is a dirty four-letter word.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
I try to remind myself that we all come out the same way ... with zero knowledge. Eventually we must take in new knowledge and learn. In the old days, such knowledge could only be acquired thru a parent, a friend, a confidant, an expensive education.

Now, it's all just "out there" ripe for the taking.

For a lot of people (not just millenials) the problem isn't knowledge, it's the work required to acquire it. And work is a dirty four-letter word.

True..it’s just seems like a mountain when you begin your project and learn a new industry.

It’s about taking the time to learn and taking actions.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
It is also the ability to be able to 'try' and 'fail' that is lacking. We reinforce these kids now to only do it if it will 'get likes' ...... a potential business failure (where you learn how to run your next business) does not fit that model.....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
It is also the ability to be able to 'try' and 'fail' that is lacking. We reinforce these kids now to only do it if it will 'get likes' ...... a potential business failure (where you learn how to run your next business) does not fit that model.....
To be honest it's my case too, but i'm not scared of trying, i'm scared of losing money. But then i keep telling myself : Money is unlimited, time isn't.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua

Ha! So true. After a big failure I thought I needed to start from scratch begin new biz, wait a while etc.

Learned to just fail and get back right at it.

This thread is sick. I need to start a progress thread.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.