The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

from 5000 $ to 15 000 $ in a month

horne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 22, 2010
Hello,
i am 19 years old and i am from Bulgaria. I have a budget of 5 000 $ that i put aside. A week ago my income stop growing, i quit my job and my internet business stuck .
Please give me ideas how to grow 5 000 $ in 15 000 $ in a month .

Post any idea you have in your mind !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Quenby

Banned
Jan 10, 2011
USA
I have read that thread and even posted , but there is no any idea , arent they asking for the idea in that thread , it seems to me that way that they are asking :D
I would also like o know what idea is there to make that much money ?

D

DeletedUser394

Sell a $10 product 1500 times
Sell a $100 product 150 times
Sell a $1000 product 15 times

Or go to a roulette wheel and put that five grand on lucky Red.

Or go to the track and put the money down on a 3 to 1 horse.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Please give me ideas how to grow 5 000 $ in 15 000 $ in a month .

You're thinking too small and focusing too much on the short term. Better to think of how to grow $5,000 into $1,000,000+ in a couple / few years.

Nicola

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jan 10, 2011
London, England
Unfortunately the question you ask is one that no one here can answer for you.

One month is too short a time for you to learn something new and make serious money from. So what is left is capitalising on your existing skills and knowledge – and we don’t know what that is!

But even with an idea – that is not the biggest factor needed for success.

How desperately do you need the money? How hard are you willing to work? What sacrifices are you willing to make?

It looks like you are looking for someone to hand you the blueprint on a plate – rather than doing the work yourself to find one.

You might want to start your research by buying an obscure book that I’m sure no one here will have heard of – “The millionaire fastlane by MJ DeMarco

You might also want to look at warriorforum.com

Hope that helps

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 4, 2010
PCB, Florida
This is what you do.. You seek out people who need investors. You can go ahead and state your own returns. Since you are doing high risk loans. You could make a pretty penny.

I belong to this group where the people are presented web concepts, they bid high dollar for the basic business in a box but in order to get everything in order, I would ask for investors to front the money to receive in the back end. A great place to seek these out are on Prosper, Meetup and Biznik.

Other ways you can look at this is to build a business, find something that you can totally dominate. You could also look into CPA, that's pretty lucrative.

Why did you quit your job? Jobs are helluva hard to come by.

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
Unfortunately the question you ask is one that no one here can answer for you.

It looks like you are looking for someone to hand you the blueprint on a plate – rather than doing the work yourself to find one.

You might want to start your research by buying an obscure book that I’m sure no one here will have heard of – “The millionaire fastlane by MJ DeMarcoâ€

You might also want to look at warriorforum.com

Hope that helps

I strongly agree with the statement in bold. I believe that many times people just want to be given an idea, they do not even want to put in the effort to use creativity and imagination to come up with an idea.

I call this L_A_Z_I_N_E_S_S.

The reason why I believe this is because I was like this a couple years ago. I wanted someone to give me an idea so I can make a business out of it. I just wanted to make easy money with a minimum amount of effort put in.

I underlined the last sentence because it exposes something significant, that has been stated here by MJ, Russ, and many other notable members. There is no such thing as EASY. It takes hard smart work to make it. No one is going to hand you anything in life on a platter decorated with gold and diamonds. If someone does, well a string is probably attached that will take you way off course.

You want an idea how to make money?

An idea is a simple thought or as MJ states "Brain Flatulence".

The idea is this.... Use your brain!!! You have the entire internet at your disposal with millions of opportunities just clicks away.

This forum alone has more valuable content than a college course at a prestigious university.

There are success stories from multi-millionaires with all types of backgrounds.
But what do they all have in common????

DING DING DING

Take the time, take diligent notes and connect the dots..
The common thread that you will discover will open your eyes to a new world.

Happy Reading and Researching!

NHS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 16, 2010
The reason why I believe this is because I was like this a couple years ago. I wanted someone to give me an idea so I can make a business out of it. I just wanted to make easy money with a minimum amount of effort put in.

See the problem is if you cannot figure this out for yourself and find your own path you will never be able to make it. As soon as you hit a bump in the road your stuck.

I can take 5k and turn that into 15k in a month very easy. However unless you took in the knowledge that I did on my path you cannot repeat my process. Just like I cannot follow someone else's path.

Ready2bfamous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 4, 2010
PCB, Florida
see the problem is if you cannot figure this out for yourself and find your own path you will never be able to make it. As soon as you hit a bump in the road your stuck.

I can take 5k and turn that into 15k in a month very easy. However unless you took in the knowledge that i did on my path you cannot repeat my process. Just like i cannot follow someone else's path.

boooooomshakalka!!!!

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
See the problem is if you cannot figure this out for yourself and find your own path you will never be able to make it. As soon as you hit a bump in the road your stuck.

I can take 5k and turn that into 15k in a month very easy. However unless you took in the knowledge that I did on my path you cannot repeat my process. Just like I cannot follow someone else's path.

Exactly!

I call this the Unique Fastlane Formula.

Everyone has to find and create their own formula.

I wrote about the formula last year in this thread-

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/general-business-discussion/8381-lessons-learned-fastlane.html

A Unique Formula- I have also learned that everyone has to create their own unique formula to wealth. No formula is alike. Each formula will only work for the person that creates it. Just because someone has created an online service and made millions doesn't mean that you can do the same thing and expect the same result. Your formula can be in E-Business but you must create the formula and go from there. Once you create this formula and begin to generate income, you have made a unique formula that works for you. After that, repeat process. These formulas can change though, and should, to keep up with demand and your clients.

Last edited by a moderator:

horne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Sep 22, 2010
thanks for the comments very much...
about the
well i have my blueprint that i believe is my way to the top, but in this thread, the idea is to make fast money with a well known method or not so well known, the idea for giving loans is not bad, but i like more that method
Sell a $10 product 1500 times
Sell a $100 product 150 times
Sell a $1000 product 15 times

Tnx again for all comments

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.