Thread title says it all...
If you've read my other threads, I wanted to trade, didn't work. Results weren't seen for months. NEXT...tried affiliate marketing/blogging.... uhh NOPE. NEXT...
Have to start somewhere, no?
1$ is my goal to make first, then 10$ then 100$ then 1000$ a month and so on.
How? eCommerce gets thrown around all over the place. I say why not try it?
I know how to get traffic using social media accounts, I know how I can use google/bing to pay for very targeted leads and I know the math needed to find if its profitable to keep using "paid-traffic" as my main traffic source until social media/organic traffic picks up.
For now...what I have done:
1. I picked a niche I am interested in that will keep me working..
2. I have a reputable supplier and I can markup items around 200% IF I DO NOT PRIVATELY BRAND
3. I have a domain name, I have 3 years paid/unlimited hosting which holds all my online sites...
4. I am using Wordpress/wooCommerce. Kind of new to wooCommerce but that is okay.
5. Just started this today... November 13, 2015
What I am doing right now:
1. Working on professional logo/web-design (should be done by tomorrow night)
2. Figuring out a way to brand my company so that I can charge a premium price with around 500% markup.
3. Figuring how to distinguish myself in terms of service, since I know I don't want to be a low-price competitor but a quality/great service competitor.
4. I want to workout the kinks to get myself some recurring income, even though it is a eCommerce site and that is not what eCommerce sites do, but I think I came up with A GREAT ANGLE that currently ONLY 1 company is doing, for a niche completely unrelated to mine...if it works as planned (will implement this after the general eCommerce portion is settled, as it would take a bit longer for me to implement and I need to make $ now...not tomorrow.)
5. I want to figure out how to brand this well.
What I will do right after the above is done.
1. Put different variations of the products up, around 40 of them.
2. I am drop-shipping (while with my brand) for now, because I don't really have capital to finance this.
3. I will save 50% of the proceeds to expand the business/advertising/ will have to think about this more.
4. I will use the other 50% for living expenses etc...because I would personally love to be able to quit my day job and do this full time (creating eCommerce businesses/expanding).
Will keep you all updated as to my first sale
And other details.
Sorry, I won't share the niche but what else is there to say, its a eCommerce site, so you get the picture.
From Trade.
If you've read my other threads, I wanted to trade, didn't work. Results weren't seen for months. NEXT...tried affiliate marketing/blogging.... uhh NOPE. NEXT...
Have to start somewhere, no?
1$ is my goal to make first, then 10$ then 100$ then 1000$ a month and so on.
How? eCommerce gets thrown around all over the place. I say why not try it?
I know how to get traffic using social media accounts, I know how I can use google/bing to pay for very targeted leads and I know the math needed to find if its profitable to keep using "paid-traffic" as my main traffic source until social media/organic traffic picks up.
For now...what I have done:
1. I picked a niche I am interested in that will keep me working..
2. I have a reputable supplier and I can markup items around 200% IF I DO NOT PRIVATELY BRAND
3. I have a domain name, I have 3 years paid/unlimited hosting which holds all my online sites...
4. I am using Wordpress/wooCommerce. Kind of new to wooCommerce but that is okay.
5. Just started this today... November 13, 2015
What I am doing right now:
1. Working on professional logo/web-design (should be done by tomorrow night)
2. Figuring out a way to brand my company so that I can charge a premium price with around 500% markup.
3. Figuring how to distinguish myself in terms of service, since I know I don't want to be a low-price competitor but a quality/great service competitor.
4. I want to workout the kinks to get myself some recurring income, even though it is a eCommerce site and that is not what eCommerce sites do, but I think I came up with A GREAT ANGLE that currently ONLY 1 company is doing, for a niche completely unrelated to mine...if it works as planned (will implement this after the general eCommerce portion is settled, as it would take a bit longer for me to implement and I need to make $ now...not tomorrow.)
5. I want to figure out how to brand this well.
What I will do right after the above is done.
1. Put different variations of the products up, around 40 of them.
2. I am drop-shipping (while with my brand) for now, because I don't really have capital to finance this.
3. I will save 50% of the proceeds to expand the business/advertising/ will have to think about this more.
4. I will use the other 50% for living expenses etc...because I would personally love to be able to quit my day job and do this full time (creating eCommerce businesses/expanding).
Will keep you all updated as to my first sale
Sorry, I won't share the niche but what else is there to say, its a eCommerce site, so you get the picture.
From Trade.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
