The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (August 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Sourcing agent. Imex sourcing has contributed on the forum in the past and that’s what they do in China. There are tons of them in China. I have also found some in Mexico but they are far less helpful and far less eager to work than the ones I’ve dealt with in china

Thank you so much! "Sourcing agent". Now I have a starting point.

The things I'm looking to bring in are found (at least the versions of them I want) in Vietnam and Brazil.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drmattolesiak

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Aug 18, 2019
New Jersey
Hey Team,
Some of you may have read my satellite strategy where we're able to legally steal clients/customers/patients from direct competitors on behalf of our clients. We've done this on a hyperlocal and national scale in just about every vertical you can imagine.

Here's an explainer video:
View: https://youtu.be/aNSeIPlw6To

It puts geofencing/Beacon/Wifi/Bluetooth strategy to shame meaning, it's none of those. I have case studies as well if you'd like to see those, just let me know. It converts like wildfire, is an excellent supplement to any ppc/adwords campaigns and ends up being more cost effective.

Always here to help & answer any questions.

lludwig

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Aug 18, 2018
New York
Think SEO is a mysterious "black box" that's impossible to understand?

I created a course that specifically helps bloggers, writers, and editors on how SEO works.

SEO for Writers. As the name implies it focuses on on-page SEO, and not things out of your control.

For more information visit my website:

VigilantCMDR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Aug 16, 2019
Just have a blog about bodybuilding, slowly getting more posts but has some general questions answered about dieting and a few posts about tech. The blog is still small but I am trying to work on it even harder after reading the millionaire fastlane .

I started putting some facebook ads on and am trying to measure the profitability of it via the money I make from them clicking the ad and buying something off of an amazon affiliate link or adsense click.

www.vekhayn.com - would love it if you checked it out to help improve your life!

Adam VanBuskirk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 9, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Our new podcast about bootstrapping a tech startup.

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
Just have a blog about bodybuilding, slowly getting more posts but has some general questions answered about dieting and a few posts about tech. The blog is still small but I am trying to work on it even harder after reading the millionaire fastlane .

I started putting some facebook ads on and am trying to measure the profitability of it via the money I make from them clicking the ad and buying something off of an amazon affiliate link or adsense click.

www.vekhayn.com - would love it if you checked it out to help improve your life!
Definitely want to follow and see your progress since, especially with how the ad revenue does. I also love bodybuilding. RIP Franco Colombu

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Hello and Happy Saturday, fellow Fastlaners!!

If you LOVE New Age, manifesting, Law of Attraction and other spiritual books but ALSO kickass practical goal setting and mindset books, then get your copy of The Master List and always have something inspiring to read at hand!

Introducing…THE MASTER LIST: 222 Magnificent Books for Body, Mind & Spirit: Recommended New Thought, New Age, Spiritual, Manifesting & Law of Attraction Books That Will Elevate Your Life!

28 Days new cover (53).png

What this List is:

It’s a compilation of TOP recommended books by the manifesting community around the world! These are books that have helped readers transform their lives either spiritually, practically/materially, or both!

No, this isn’t via Amazon reviews, although those are important too! These books have been freely suggested to other readers within dozens of private social media groups – in other words – WORD OF MOUTH!

Each book has been listed in the alpha list category, and also sorted into niche categories, for example Wealth, or Mind Power, etc.

Simply click on the title or the book cover image and it will take you immediately to the book description page where you can buy the ebook, paperback or audiobook and start reading!

How the List came to be:

As a member of many manifesting groups online, I noticed people posting threads over and over again, often weekly for book suggestions. I mean there were HUNDREDS of these threads and in each group!

So I went through all the threads, pulled out the book recommendations and compiled them into “THE BEST” 222. It’s important to note that this doesn’t mean the books are intrinsically better than any other in the world, only that they were the ones recommended freely in all these threads!

• It’s a service to the readers – giving them what they want in one place!
  • And it’s a service to the authors – bringing their books to the attention of new readers who can benefit from their work!

And yes – both MJ's books The Fastlane and Unscripted are in The Master List!!

So…if you LOVE bridging both the spiritual and the practical, and CRAVE having something inspiring to read at all times, get your copy here and enjoy!

THE MASTER LIST!

Last edited:

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
For you real estate investors out there looking for some motivation and tips on how to achieve massive goals, we had Brandon Turner (investor, author, entrepreneur, BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast host and VP of Growth at BiggerPockets.com) on our podcast this week.

He talks about "intention," how he's making massive in-roads to his goal of $50M in mobile home parks and how to hold yourself accountable to your goals:

Super enjoying your podcasts since we last talked about it. Listened to the one on the way to work of the Ebay couple that retired and man, what a story.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Merchant services

For low/med and high risk. If you need to take cc payments through your website and you don't want to pay exorbitant fees (low risk) or you are a high risk individual/company for instance working in the sex industry, then DM me for more details.

UK & Europe only at the moment, North America to come.

Funding

Can arrange various forms of funding for large ($100m +) projects. Especially looking for sustainable (eco) projects around the world.

Again DM for more details.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Hi everyone!

Big shout-out to DJ DeMarco, and to my friend who introduced me to his book and this forum!
And a big "Thank you!", Dj DeMarco, for this thread!

I'm Sandra, graphic and UI/UX designer from Croatia, specialized in Logo Design and Branding Development.

Operating an independent studio for the past 5 years, I had the opportunity to collaborate with many design agencies, corporate teams, and creative startups from all over the world.

Let me help you build your brand with unique visual identity that will stand out from the crowd and represent your services in a best way.

Please check out my portfolio here:
www.sandrastipan.com/design

You can contact me here:
www.sandrastipan.com/contact

Thanks, guys! :smile2:
contacted you via your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!