The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding a quality, affordable designer

klix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Nov 20, 2011
Basically, I wanted to create a thread detailing my attempts at finding a designer that does good work and fits my budget.

I will post past experiences / results as well as current people I am testing

3D related:
I am trying to have a shaving bowl created. I made a paper mache of an inner bowl shape I liked and then used a free app from Autodesk to take a lot of pictures in order to convert it into a 3d model.

I found a designer that took that generated 3d model and made something that I could 3D print. He did it for $15.
URX5tP9.jpg

Before is what I gave him and after is what he gave me.

Testing: Now I am having it printed. I don't have a 3d printer myself, but if were to buy one my research indicates the creality ender 3 is the best bang for the buck. Costs $200. Instead I found a guy on reddit who offered to print it for $1 + cost of filament and shipping.

Prices offered by printing services:
i Materialise = $127.27
3dHubs = $10.80 + $6 shipping
reddit guy = (waiting on him)

I will post some other design work I am having done as well, as sub posts. I will specify any company names freely, but if I mention individuals like in this post, you have to PM me for their info as I don't want to publicly put out their email.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.