Basically, I wanted to create a thread detailing my attempts at finding a designer that does good work and fits my budget.
I will post past experiences / results as well as current people I am testing
3D related:
I am trying to have a shaving bowl created. I made a paper mache of an inner bowl shape I liked and then used a free app from Autodesk to take a lot of pictures in order to convert it into a 3d model.
I found a designer that took that generated 3d model and made something that I could 3D print. He did it for $15.
Before is what I gave him and after is what he gave me.
Testing: Now I am having it printed. I don't have a 3d printer myself, but if were to buy one my research indicates the creality ender 3 is the best bang for the buck. Costs $200. Instead I found a guy on reddit who offered to print it for $1 + cost of filament and shipping.
Prices offered by printing services:
i Materialise = $127.27
3dHubs = $10.80 + $6 shipping
reddit guy = (waiting on him)
I will post some other design work I am having done as well, as sub posts. I will specify any company names freely, but if I mention individuals like in this post, you have to PM me for their info as I don't want to publicly put out their email.
I will post past experiences / results as well as current people I am testing
3D related:
I am trying to have a shaving bowl created. I made a paper mache of an inner bowl shape I liked and then used a free app from Autodesk to take a lot of pictures in order to convert it into a 3d model.
I found a designer that took that generated 3d model and made something that I could 3D print. He did it for $15.
Before is what I gave him and after is what he gave me.
Testing: Now I am having it printed. I don't have a 3d printer myself, but if were to buy one my research indicates the creality ender 3 is the best bang for the buck. Costs $200. Instead I found a guy on reddit who offered to print it for $1 + cost of filament and shipping.
Prices offered by printing services:
i Materialise = $127.27
3dHubs = $10.80 + $6 shipping
reddit guy = (waiting on him)
I will post some other design work I am having done as well, as sub posts. I will specify any company names freely, but if I mention individuals like in this post, you have to PM me for their info as I don't want to publicly put out their email.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
