The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Find out rents in an area

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Very cool. I will have to do some testing, to see how accurate the information is (at least for the areas, in which I have knowledge) but that is a neat tool. Great concept.

Thanks for the link!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I've used this briefly just for some quick little searches. It's a great handy little tool. The only drawback is that it is the median of the ASKING prices for rents on properties, not necessarily what they actually rent for. I'd assume they still give a pretty good idea of the area though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NoMoneyDown

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 28, 2007
Round Rock, TX
That's an awesome tool. I did a quick check of some of my properties, and the only qualm I have is that the search radius is a little wide. It showed one of my properties being about $150 less per month than average, but when I checked properties in the same subdivision and a subdivision right next door, it was actually about $50 higher than average. Still, it's a nice tool.

traderjphx

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 30, 2007
Phoenix, Az
Great tool, thanks for the find. I checked my properties and I came in just under the median. I usually price them ljust below to get them filled faster.

reipro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
I have checked all of ours and they are right on the money! thanks for the info

rep++

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.