The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

REAL ESTATE Find out rents in an area

tchandy

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
I was looking through another website and located this site that shows the rent of other homes in an area. Enjoy!

http://www.rentometer.com/

Tom

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Very cool. I will have to do some testing, to see how accurate the information is (at least for the areas, in which I have knowledge) but that is a neat tool. Great concept.

Thanks for the link!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I've used this briefly just for some quick little searches. It's a great handy little tool. The only drawback is that it is the median of the ASKING prices for rents on properties, not necessarily what they actually rent for. I'd assume they still give a pretty good idea of the area though.

NoMoneyDown

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
Round Rock, TX
That's an awesome tool. I did a quick check of some of my properties, and the only qualm I have is that the search radius is a little wide. It showed one of my properties being about $150 less per month than average, but when I checked properties in the same subdivision and a subdivision right next door, it was actually about $50 higher than average. Still, it's a nice tool.

traderjphx

New Contributor
Aug 30, 2007
Phoenix, Az
Great tool, thanks for the find. I checked my properties and I came in just under the median. I usually price them ljust below to get them filled faster.

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
I have checked all of ours and they are right on the money! thanks for the info

rep++

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom