What's new

Finally starting life at 26.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Roulf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 6, 2017
Messages
44
Location
Ontario
Rep Bank
$405
User Power: 182%
Hello all,

I've been following the forum for around 2 weeks. Commented on some topics but didn't feel like creating an introduction post... yet.

My short story is that I was born in a 3rd world country, but managed to move out of it thanks to my English skills and a little help from my family. Living in Canada has been great, but not enough for what I aspire to do and to be.

During last year's last quarter I randomly found a youtube channel that reviewed books in an animated and constructive way. Ended up watching all videos and decided to read all of the books from the reviews just to see how big of an impact that would make on me.

I never read much while growing up. I guess some things just take its time to reach us properly. I can't believe the difference learning English had in my Life. I would have never watched the videos I watched that got me to this point. I've read more than 25 books since May, some twice.

I thought Rich Dad Poor Dad was good, until I read 4HWK. And then, The Millionaire Fastlane . Now at sky-high top of my charts. Outclassing any other book on its category and single-handled the most important one I got the chance to read. Read it twice, starting its 3rd read in a couple hours.

Thank you for having me here, this forum is great and I hope to help other people 9999999x more the amount people help me. I will discuss about process and some other topics later on their specific sections. Let's all do our best to add value to the world and help people the best way we can.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xotj zua madl! O tvomm jewi vu gopotj nz cuul.

Xjisi fof zua duni gsun?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom