The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeling Stressed?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone. I know that many entrepreneurs struggle with a lot of stress due to:

- Appointments, busy schedule, deadlines ( time pressure peaks)
- Doing many things at once ( multitasking)
- Too much Input and many questions from employees
- Having to make it right for everyone
- High position -> people expect more from you

I know that meditation can be a gamechanger. I haven't felt stress in 6 months, although there were stressful times and many outside influences, just because of daily practicing. Many entrepreneurs are meditating today and huge companies are offering it to their employees. It's not a traditional or religious thing anymore, it can actually improve your entrepreneurial journey.
Just wanted to share this with you. If you experience stress often, I highly recommend you to start meditating on a daily basis. If you don't know how to start, feel free to ask, I'm happy to help.

Here is a little list of benefits to motivate you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• post3.jpg
    post3.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12

BarKogan$

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone. I know that many entrepreneurs struggle with a lot of stress due to:

- Appointments, busy schedule, deadlines ( time pressure peaks)
- Doing many things at once ( multitasking)
- Too much Input and many questions from employees
- Having to make it right for everyone
- High position -> people expect more from you

I know that meditation can be a gamechanger. I haven't felt stress in 6 months, although there were stressful times and many outside influences, just because of daily practicing. Many entrepreneurs are meditating today and huge companies are offering it to their employees. It's not a traditional or religious thing anymore, it can actually improve your entrepreneurial journey.
Just wanted to share this with you. If you experience stress often, I highly recommend you to start meditating on a daily basis. If you don't know how to start, feel free to ask, I'm happy to help.

Here is a little list of benefits to motivate you.
Thanks a lot for this awesome post, been meditating for 5 months every morning for 10 min, its a life changer!

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Thanks, really interesting. I'm meditating since around January, I'm trying every evening but I'd be lying if I'd say I do it seven days a week. It's more like 5.
I always connect it with journaling and thinking about what I'm grateful for which can really change your mood.

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
Thanks, really interesting. I'm meditating since around January, I'm trying every evening but I'd be lying if I'd say I do it seven days a week. It's more like 5.
I always connect it with journaling and thinking about what I'm grateful for which can really change your mood.
Thank you for your comment! Why did you start meditation?

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Yes thats the reason for many people to start. Could you build your stress resistance already?
To some degree yes but not completely. Are you asking because you're having or building a business in this niche?

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
To some degree yes but not completely. Are you asking because you're having or building a business in this niche?
Yes, I help professionals and entrepreneurs to learn meditation within 8 weeks, so they can finally let go and feel good, without being exhausted by overthinking, negative thoughts, anxiety, sleep disorders or stress.
Is this generally interesting for you Kasimir?

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Yes, I help professionals and entrepreneurs to learn meditation within 8 weeks, so they can finally let go and feel good, without being exhausted by overthinking, negative thoughts, anxiety, sleep disorders or stress.
Is this generally interesting for you Kasimir?
No I'm sorry that's what I'm looking for but I like the business. And if you need any help boosting your business just ask me and a lot of people in this forum would definitely help if you need advice.

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
No I'm sorry that's what I'm looking for but I like the business. And if you need any help boosting your business just ask me and a lot of people in this forum would definitely help if you need advice.
Yes, the forum is amazing! I love it. I have a couple of mentors which already help me a lot, but I always get some more value from here. You are not looking for it at the moment? Do you already have a calm and peaceful mind?

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
By any chance do you have a course on this? Also by any chance does the price of the course end with a 7?

That's how I know if the course is valuable or not.

If yes sign me up!

Or better yet send me a free webinar!

Thanks!

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Yes, the forum is amazing! I love it. I have a couple of mentors which already help me a lot, but I always get some more value from here. You are not looking for it at the moment? Do you already have a calm and peaceful mind?
I meditate every day. And around 50% of it is without an app. And I think a calm and peaceful mind is rather a process than a place.

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
By any chance do you have a course on this? Also by any chance does the price of the course end with a 7?

That's how I know if the course is valuable or not.

If yes sign me up!

Or better yet send me a free webinar!

Thanks!
Yes I have a course if you are serious about this, hit me up on Facebook and we see if and how I can help you.

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
I would be interested to learn to meditate without an app. I could do this when I wake up every morning.
Hit me up on Facebook and we see if and how I can help you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.