- Joined
- Mar 3, 2013
- Messages
- 2,107
Rep Bank
$3,195
$3,195
User Power: 161%
Someone should make an app that links a media player with one of those watches that detects when you fall asleep. Rewind to about 10 minutes before you were asleep. I'm listening to the CBS Radio Mystery from the 70s, like I did when I was a kid, and keep falling asleep about 10 minutes in, like I did when I was a kid. I've been on Season 1 Episode 1 for like 6 months because I keep restarting it. Dumb or done?
Closest I see uses fixed times *5m, 10m, 15m) for a "sleep timer":
ios.gadgethacks.com
"Neither iOS or Apple Podcast's sleep timers will stop a podcast exactly at the point where you doze off. We're just not there yet as far as smart devices go. What you can do is set the series or show's episode to stop after a set amount of time, up to an hour or however long the rest of the episode is."
Closest I see uses fixed times *5m, 10m, 15m) for a "sleep timer":
Stop Episodes Automatically in Apple Podcasts So You Don't Lose Your Place in the Show After Falling Asleep
Listening to your favorite podcast in bed can be a very relaxing way to unwind after a long, busy day. However, there's a good chance you'll fall asleep...
"Neither iOS or Apple Podcast's sleep timers will stop a podcast exactly at the point where you doze off. We're just not there yet as far as smart devices go. What you can do is set the series or show's episode to stop after a set amount of time, up to an hour or however long the rest of the episode is."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
