The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback about MB business

GiuseppeP

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2020
Italy
Hi,
I'm Giuseppe from Italy. I apologize in advance if my english is not correct. I got to know this forum through the book MILIONAIRE FASTLANE and I was fascinated by it. I am writing to you because I would like to ask you for an opinion regarding this my business connected to MATCHED BETTING consultancy. In the last 45 days I have helped 10 people monetize most of the welcome bonuses of Italian bookmakers, providing them with liquidity and assistance. I earned 15000 net euros in 45 days. For many it could be a ridiculous figure but for me it is a great result, because I followed a few people basically. I understand that it cannot become a Fastlane business as it violates the commandment of control and extension. But how do you think I can bring this business to the point of being able to allow me to generate the liquidity necessary to finance my lifestyle through financial instruments (such as equity or bond ETFs that detach coupons of 4/5% per year)? I made the calculation in the chapter concerning the achievement of the financial target and I got 2 million euros as a result. Do you think it's possible? Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Hi,
I'm Giuseppe from Italy. I apologize in advance if my english is not correct. I got to know this forum through the book MILIONAIRE FASTLANE and I was fascinated by it. I am writing to you because I would like to ask you for an opinion regarding this my business connected to MATCHED BETTING consultancy. In the last 45 days I have helped 10 people monetize most of the welcome bonuses of Italian bookmakers, providing them with liquidity and assistance. I earned 15000 net euros in 45 days. For many it could be a ridiculous figure but for me it is a great result, because I followed a few people basically. I understand that it cannot become a Fastlane business as it violates the commandment of control and extension. But how do you think I can bring this business to the point of being able to allow me to generate the liquidity necessary to finance my lifestyle through financial instruments (such as equity or bond ETFs that detach coupons of 4/5% per year)? I made the calculation in the chapter concerning the achievement of the financial target and I got 2 million euros as a result. Do you think it's possible? Thanks
I didn't understand the background of your question.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Hi,
Thanks for replay. Can, in your opinion, this business lead me to collect the capital necessary to live on an annuity?
I didn't understand what the business is

GiuseppeP

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2020
Italy
I didn't understand what the business is
helping people to unlock sports bookmakers' Benevento bonuses, providing liquidity to get started and assistance in exchange for a good part of the profits. on average, for each person, I earn 1000 €

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
helping people to unlock sports bookmakers' Benevento bonuses, providing liquidity to get started and assistance in exchange for a good part of the profits. on average, for each person, I earn 1000 €
Personally to me sounds possible but also very risky since if I get what you are saying this is going against the interests of the bookmakers and so they could cut you off pretty quickly if they catch on and change things around.

GiuseppeP

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2020
Italy
Personally to me sounds possible but also very risky since if I get what you are saying this is going against the interests of the bookmakers and so they could cut you off pretty quickly if they catch on and change things around.
yes, but most of the time, profits are shifted to BETFAIR EXCHANGE and for bookmakers this is an advantage. making it fastlane is difficult ... my team and I should manage more than 2000 people to achieve my financial goal

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.