Hi,
I'm Giuseppe from Italy. I apologize in advance if my english is not correct. I got to know this forum through the book MILIONAIRE FASTLANE and I was fascinated by it. I am writing to you because I would like to ask you for an opinion regarding this my business connected to MATCHED BETTING consultancy. In the last 45 days I have helped 10 people monetize most of the welcome bonuses of Italian bookmakers, providing them with liquidity and assistance. I earned 15000 net euros in 45 days. For many it could be a ridiculous figure but for me it is a great result, because I followed a few people basically. I understand that it cannot become a Fastlane business as it violates the commandment of control and extension. But how do you think I can bring this business to the point of being able to allow me to generate the liquidity necessary to finance my lifestyle through financial instruments (such as equity or bond ETFs that detach coupons of 4/5% per year)? I made the calculation in the chapter concerning the achievement of the financial target and I got 2 million euros as a result. Do you think it's possible? Thanks
I'm Giuseppe from Italy. I apologize in advance if my english is not correct. I got to know this forum through the book MILIONAIRE FASTLANE and I was fascinated by it. I am writing to you because I would like to ask you for an opinion regarding this my business connected to MATCHED BETTING consultancy. In the last 45 days I have helped 10 people monetize most of the welcome bonuses of Italian bookmakers, providing them with liquidity and assistance. I earned 15000 net euros in 45 days. For many it could be a ridiculous figure but for me it is a great result, because I followed a few people basically. I understand that it cannot become a Fastlane business as it violates the commandment of control and extension. But how do you think I can bring this business to the point of being able to allow me to generate the liquidity necessary to finance my lifestyle through financial instruments (such as equity or bond ETFs that detach coupons of 4/5% per year)? I made the calculation in the chapter concerning the achievement of the financial target and I got 2 million euros as a result. Do you think it's possible? Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
